Did you know that sperm has various colors but you might ask why is my sperm yellow?
Why is my sperm yellow?
Semen is typically a whitish-gray color, there are some instances when semen may appear as a different color, which is commonly yellow.
RELATED ARTICLE: THE 5 COLORS OF SPERM
Causes Of Yellow Sperm
a)Urine in the semen
Urine and semen travel through the same tube called urethra. During the process that semen is travelling,it is possible that some yellow-tinted urine can mix with semen, which would give semen a yellow tint or cast.
b)Abnormally high white blood cells
Inflammation can produce excess white blood cells. These can be released via the semen, a condition known as pyospermia or leukocytospermia. Additional white blood cells can cause semen to appear yellow. These can be the result of an infection.
Some foods that contain dyes can cause yellow semen. The smell of ejaculate may also change if a man eats strong-smelling foods, such as garlic, onions, asparagus, or broccoli.
This results when the liver has difficulty breaking down bilirubin, a by-product of red blood cell destruction. Jaundice most commonly causes yellowing of the eyes but can cause the skin and the semen to appear yellow too.
e)Sexual transmitted infection
If a man has not ejaculated in some time; the semen is more likely to have mixed with urine. Talking about ejaculation, Randyfoods cure premature ejaculation
With Randyfoods, You will be able to naturally:
- Get More Powerful erections – Develop ‘rock hard’ erections, each and every time no matter your age!
- Cure and prevent impotence – Temporary impotence will be a thing of the past!
- Have more sperm volume with better quality – If you have not noticed, according to women, a man’s sperm volume reflects his sexual abilities. If it is low, then he is a dud; if it is high, then he is a stud. This sick trend is taking a whole on all women, so men we just have to impress in that department.
- End premature ejaculation – Have sex for as long as you want, and satisfy her fully!
- Ejaculate further – Fire off like a cannon!
- Increased sexual stamina – Go for longer, stronger and YOU decide when you ejaculate
- Have explosive sex AND Increase your confidence – Pleasure your partner beyond her wildest dreams and willingly, she will address you ‘Sir’. This is my personal experience
To buy Randyfoods, CLICK HERE
Should I See A Doctor If My Sperm Is Yellow?
A change in semen color might be temporary and often go away on its own. If you notice that the color of your semen remains yellow for more than a week or two, see your doctor.
You should also make an appointment with your doctor if you experience a change in semen color along with other symptoms, such as:
- problems with sexual function
- blood in your urine
Treatment To Yellow Sperm
Treatment will depend on what’s causing your semen to turn yellow.
To correct urine retention problems and jaundice, your doctor will treat the condition that’s causing the problem.
If you have leukocytospermia, you may be given antibiotics, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicines, or certain supplements. In some cases, surgery might be needed to correct problems that cause the condition.
Therapies for STDs and prostate infections may include antibiotics
Low sperm count is when a man has fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen. Having a low sperm count can make it difficult to conceive naturally, even though there’s still a possibility that a pregnancy can occur, it is a low probability.
It basically means that the semen you ejaculate has fewer sperm than it should normally have. And if you have fewer than 15 million sperm per millilitre of semen, you have a low sperm count.
But not to worry, this supplement called Spermboost is the best cure to low sperm count and its parameters
SpermBoost is a formulation of traditional herbs with empirical evidence for centuries but now scientifically proven. The formulation is known to improve several parameters of sperm count, sperm viability and motility by 300%; these herbs also reduce morphological damage.
To buy SpermBoost, CLICK HERE.
The question of why is my sperm yellow? Often, it does not signify a serious health issue but if it is persistent, you might want to visit a doctor.