In this article, we will be diving into various colors of sperm, causes and if you can change the color of your sperm.
While semen is typically a whitish-gray color, there are some instances when semen may appear as a different color, which is commonly yellow.
Watch the video of the 5 colors of Sperm at the end of this article
SpermBoost is a formulation of traditional herbs with empirical evidence for centuries but now scientifically proven. The formulation is known to improve several parameters of sperm count, sperm viability and motility by 300%; these herbs also reduce morphological damage.
Benefits of taking Spermboost
- It increases the motility of your sperm
- Helps boost your sperm production
- Makes you fertile if you have a low sperm count.
- Reduces morphological damage – making your sperm maintain their shape
- And many more…
Testimonials On Spermboost
Testimonies about the rapid improvement of sperm level after taking SpermBoost abound.
After 2 years of trying to conceive, we had pretty much given up. My husband sperm was watery, I found this and had thought it wouldn’t hurt to try. After 2 1/2 months of my husband using this, I am 4.5 weeks pregnant! Wonderful supplement. My husband said he felt very healthy taking it and it didn’t upset his stomach. Thanks SpermBoost!!
Using SpermBoost, I have found that I don’t need any other supplements. This product works great, even if you are not using it for boosting motility, the ingredients are very beneficial.
I went for a test some days back and got the result today. I have been dancing all evening, the test came out great. All the parameters have risen to normal. Every single parameter is well within healthy range. I couldn’t believe it. I really thank God and i testify that your product worked for me
I was diagnosed with low motility, the doctors gave us several very expensive options on how to help us conceive. I couldn’t go through that route because of the expenses involved. So I did what I always do! Find a low cost solution. I did online research to find natural products that boost sperm. I saw so many options but my mind was fixed on this, i guess the reviews helped too. I was diligent in my usage and i was patient, Now what I need everyone who has watery semen, low sperm count or low motility to know is that technically it takes some days for healthy sperm to be created. So it won’t happen overnight but at the end, it worked!
To buy SpermBoost, CLICK HERE.
What Is Semen/Sperm?
Semen and Sperm are different. Sperm is part of semen but semen is not part of sperm. Semen is made up of sperm cells. When you have sex and ejaculate, you release semen. When you go for a semen analysis, you release semen but the main reason for the semen is to check your sperm health through a microscope. The checking shows your sperm concentration, motility and morphology.
Related Article: Difference Between Sperm and Semen
A simple way you can increase your sperm count, motility and morphology is using the supplement Spermboost
Various colors of sperm are
1) Red/Brown Semen
At times a man can experience a leak, or a blood vessel may burst around the seminal vesicles. The release of blood can cause semen to take on a red or brown appearance. If the semen continues to be red after 1 to 2 days, it is advisable you seek medical treatment.
2) Black Semen
Black blood is usually old blood that’s been in your body for a long time. Seeing blood in your semen can be scary even though It’s uncommon and it rarely signals a serious problem especially in men under the age of 40. Blood in the semen (hematospermia) often doesn’t last long, as it’s usually a self-resolving problem.
Green semen can indicate an infection of the prostate or surrounding tissues. Please see your doctor if you have green semen.
4) Yellow Semen
Yellow sperm color does not necessarily indicate a health disorder. It could be because your sperm fluid is mixed with urine in the urethral tract.
5) White/Grey Semen
White, Clear or grayish sperm indicates a healthy sperm. This color of sperm has a thick texture and a high number of sperm.
What Causes Different Shades Of Sperm?
1)Red/Brown semen is caused by
- Abnormal masturbation. In some cases, men who ejaculate often as a result of masturbation have bloody sperm. Is there a link between masturbation and erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction can be cured by this supplement called Randyfoods
Get More Powerful erections – Develop ‘rock hard’ erections, each and every time no matter your age! Cure and prevent impotence – Temporary impotence will be a thing of the past! Have more sperm volume with better quality – If you have not noticed, according to women, a man’s sperm volume reflects his sexual abilities. If it is low, then he is a dud; if it is high, then he is a stud. This sick trend is taking a whole on all women, so men we just have to impress in that department.
To buy Randyfoods supplement CLICK HERE.
Other causes of red/brown semen are:
- Procedure ostate biopsy involves cutting the tissue that can enter blood into your urinary tract or ejaculatory tract. The blood may leak, causing the sperm to turn red or brown
- High blood pressure (hypertension) when not treated causes blood to get mixed with sperm,
2) Black Semen is caused by hematospermia disorder. which basically is an inflammatory condition of the seminal vesicles. Blood from this seminal vesicles that gets mixed together with sperm has been exposed to oxygen and causes the color of sperm to be black.
3) Green Semen: Infection or a sexually transmitted disease (STD) could cause the color of sperm to be green.
4) Yellow Sperm: Causes of Yellow sperm include
- Abnormally high white blood cells: Excess white blood cells can be produced by inflammation, Which is released via the semen, a condition known as pyospermia or leukocytospermia. Also, excess white blood cells can cause semen to appear yellow.
- Jaundice: This occurs when the liver has difficulty breaking down bilirubin, a by-product of red blood cell destruction. Jaundice most often causes yellowing of the eyes and can also cause the skin and the semen to appear yellow too.
- Urine in the semen: Urine and semen travels through the urethra. It is possible that some yellow-tinted urine can mix with semen, which would give semen a yellow tint color.
5) White/Grey Semen: A white/grey semen is caused by a healthy lifestyle and die
Can Color Of Sperm Change?
Having gone through the 5 colors of sperm and their causes, It is of utmost importance that if a man notices something out of the normal, or his semen remains discolored for a long period of time, he should contact his doctor who can diagnose the cause and give treatment to the discolored sperm.
It is to be noted that it is completely normal for a man to produce semen that differs in color, texture, and even smell. A man’s ejaculate can vary based on a man’s diet, activities, and the amount of time since he last ejaculated.
RELATED ARTICLE: MALE FERTILITY FOODS TO AVOID