A Supplement For quality Sperm Production is Spermboost
Spermboost made with natural ingredients does these to the Male’s Sperm
- Increases its quality
- Balances the viscosity
- Reduces oxidative stress on sperm level
- Improves the quantity
- Stimulates spermatogenesis to improve motility
- Contains antioxidant to correct abnormal morphology
- Lengthens sperm’s lifespan
- Invigorates Sperms survival resilience in the vagina and womb
- Gives higher insemination success rates
- Changes watery semen
- Cures male infertility
READ MORE HERE
Sperm production is the process of sperm going from a germ cell to a mature sperm cell having the capability of fertilizing the female’s egg. .
The male’s reproductive system is made to produce, store , and transport sperm. These reproductive organs are both the interior and the exterior of the pelvic cavity. They are:
- the testes (testicles)
- the duct system: epididymis and vas deferens (sperm duct)
- the accessory glands: seminal vesicles and prostate gland
- the penis
All these have each specific role in the process of sperm production.
Where Is Sperm Produced
Sperm production happens in the male testicles. During puberty, a man produces millions of sperm cells each day, these sperm cells measure about 0.002 inches (0.05 millimeters) long.
How Is Sperm Produced
The testicles have a system of tiny tubes. These tubes are called the seminiferous tubules, They house the germ cells, which includes testosterone and the male sex hormone.
The germ cells in the seminiferous tubules divide and change until they resemble tadpoles with a head and short tall( Spermatozoa)
These Spermatozoa are pushed into a tube behind the testes called the epididymis. For five weeks, the sperm travel through the epididymis, completing their development.
After maturity, the sperm moved out of the epididymis to the vas deferens.
During sexual activity and a stimulation, the sperm are mixed with seminal fluid — a whitish liquid produced by the seminal vesicles and the prostate gland — to form semen. As a result of the stimulation, the semen, which contains up to 500 million sperm, is pushed out of the penis (ejaculated) through the urethra.
What Produces Sperm Cells
The testicle produces sperm cells. Spermatogenesis is the process of producing sperm cells in the testicles. This production process takes about 64days.
About 1500 sperm are produced per second making several million sperm daily. At the end of the complete sperm production, 8 billion sperm could be regenerated.
Foods That Increase Sperm Production
According to this article, there are 26 foods that increase sperm production fast. The foods highlighted are fertility booster, stimulate the reproductive system, assume a significant function in sperm advancement and testosterone creation.
Read More: 26 Foods That Produce Sperm Fast
Low Sperm Production
Low sperm production is when the seminiferous tubules couldn’t produce enough germ cells (spermatozoa). These low production are transferred to the epididymis and that’s what eventually flows out of the penis during ejaculation making the sperm incapable of fertilizing the female’s egg
Low sperm production can be treated with SpermBoost
Causes of Low Sperm Production
During fetal development one or both testicles sometimes fail to descend from the abdomen into the sac that normally contains the testicles (scrotum). Decreased fertility is more likely in men with this condition.
The hypothalamus, pituitary and testicles produce hormones that are necessary to create sperm. Alterations in these hormones, as well as from other systems such as the thyroid and adrenal gland, may impair sperm production.
Anabolic steroids taken to stimulate muscle strength and growth can cause the testicles to shrink and sperm production to decrease. Use of cocaine or marijuana might reduce the number and quality of your sperm as well.
Drinking alcohol can lower testosterone levels and cause decreased sperm production.
Testosterone replacement therapy, long-term anabolic steroid use, cancer medications (chemotherapy), certain antifungal and antibiotic medications, some ulcer medications, and other medications can impair sperm production and decrease male fertility.
Certain surgeries might prevent you from having sperm in your ejaculate, including vasectomy, inguinal hernia repairs, scrotal or testicular surgeries, prostate surgeries, and large abdominal surgeries performed for testicular and rectal cancers, among others. In most cases, surgery can be performed to either reverse these blockages or to retrieve sperm directly from the epididymis and testicles.
Low Sperm Production Treatment
Spermboost dietary supplement focuses on men’s reproductive health to help boost the possibility of a successful conception, a natural remedy to sperm health and the sperm count as a whole
FORMULATED FOR MEN: Spermboost a formulation of traditional herbs with empirical evidence for centuries but now scientifically proven. The preparation is known to improve several parameters of sperm count, viability and motility by 300%; these herbs also reduce morphological damage.
MADE TO AID MALE FERTILITY: It is specially made for men diagnosed with a low count ( the leading cause of male infertility) and all sub optimal parameters. Spermboost is very effective in correcting Oligospermia within 30 -45 days of administration
Testimonials On Spermboost
Testimonies about the rapid improvement of sperm level after taking SpermBoost abound.
After 2 years of trying to conceive, we had pretty much given up. My husband’s sperm was watery, I found this and had thought it wouldn’t hurt to try. After 2 1/2 months of my husband using this, I am 4.5 weeks pregnant! Wonderful supplement. My husband said he felt very healthy taking it and it didn’t upset his stomach. Thanks SpermBoost!!
Using SpermBoost, I have found that I don’t need any other supplements. This product works great, even if you are not using it for boosting motility, the ingredients are very beneficial.
I went for a test some days back and got the result today. I have been dancing all evening, the test came out great. All the parameters have risen to normal. Every single parameter is well within healthy range. I couldn’t believe it. I really thank God and i testify that your product worked for me
I was diagnosed with low motility, the doctors gave us several very expensive options on how to help us conceive. I couldn’t go through that route because of the expenses involved. So I did what I always do! Find a low cost solution. I did online research to find natural products that boost sperm. I saw so many options but my mind was fixed on this, I guess the reviews helped too. I was diligent in my usage and I was patient. Now what I need everyone who has watery semen, low sperm count or low motility to know is that technically it takes some days for healthy sperm to be created. So it won’t happen overnight but in the end, it worked!
To buy SpermBoost, CLICK HERE.
Abnormal Sperm production
These is where there is a problem with the sperm production
3 Types Of Abnormal Sperm Production
1)Azoospermia: A complete absence of sperm cell production
2)Oligospermia: A few sperm cell are produced
3)Teratospermia: A high proportion of sperm cell is abnormally shaped
Causes Of Abnormal Sperm Production
- Blockages or an absence of tubes – usually due to an injury or a vasectomy
- A genetic disease such as cystic fibrosis or a chromosomal abnormality can cause abnormal sperm production
Other causes also include those highlighted above.
Excessive Sperm Production
This is a condition where a man produces a larger volume of semen than normal, known as hyperspermia. Semen contains sperm, it is ejaculated during orgasm.
Hyperspermia is a rare condition, It doesn’t have any negative impact on a man’s health, it could however reduce his fertility.
Effect Of Zinc In Sperm Production
These are the effect of zinc in sperm production
- Zinc deficiency causes a decrease in sperm production
- High level of zinc is associated with increased sperm volume/count
- Zinc helps protect sperm from toxins and its damaging effect
- The concentration of zinc in sperm increases as sperm develop
- Supplementing on zinc has a a high significant on sperm quality and other sperm parameters
- Zinc can be be found oysters, beans, whole grain, diary products
Factors Affecting Sperm Production
Sperm production or function can be affected by overexposure to certain environmental elements, including:
- Industrial chemicals. Extended exposure to benzenes, toluene, xylene, herbicides, pesticides, organic solvents, painting materials and lead might contribute to low sperm counts.
- Heavy metal exposure. Exposure to lead or other heavy metals also can cause infertility.
- Radiation or X-rays. Exposure to radiation can reduce sperm production. It can take several years for sperm production to return to normal. With high doses of radiation, sperm production can be permanently reduced.
- Overheating the testicles. Elevated temperatures impair sperm production and function. Although studies are limited and are inconclusive, frequent use of saunas or hot tubs might temporarily impair sperm count.
Sitting for long periods, wearing tight clothing or working on a laptop computer for long stretches of time also might increase the temperature in your scrotum and slightly reduce sperm production.
- Varicocele. A varicocele (VAR-ih-koe-seel) is a swelling of the veins that drain the testicle. It’s the most common reversible cause of male infertility. Although the exact reason that varicoceles cause infertility is unknown, it might be related to abnormal testicular temperature regulation. Varicoceles result in reduced quality of the sperm.
- Infection. Some infections can interfere with sperm production or sperm health or can cause scarring that blocks the passage of sperm. These include inflammation of the epididymis (epididymitis) or testicles (orchitis) and some sexually transmitted infections, including gonorrhea or HIV. Although some infections can result in permanent testicular damage, most often sperm can still be retrieved.
- Celiac disease. A digestive disorder caused by sensitivity to gluten, celiac disease can cause male infertility. Fertility may improve after adopting a gluten-free diet.
- Certain medications. Testosterone replacement therapy, long-term anabolic steroid use, cancer medications (chemotherapy), certain antifungal and antibiotic medications, some ulcer medications, and other medications can impair sperm production and decrease male fertility.
- Prior surgeries. Certain surgeries might prevent you from having sperm in your ejaculate, including vasectomy, inguinal hernia repairs, scrotal or testicular surgeries, prostate surgeries, and large abdominal surgeries performed for testicular and rectal cancers, among others. In most cases, surgery can be performed to either reverse these blockages or to retrieve sperm directly from the epididymis and testicles.
Health, lifestyle and other causes
Other factors affecting sperm production are:
- Drug use. Anabolic steroids taken to stimulate muscle strength and growth can cause the testicles to shrink and sperm production to decrease. Use of cocaine or marijuana might reduce the number and quality of your sperm as well.
- Alcohol use. Drinking alcohol can lower testosterone levels and cause decreased sperm production.
- Occupation. Certain occupations might be linked with a risk of infertility, including welding or those associated with prolonged sitting, such as truck driving. However, the data to support these associations is inconsistent.
- Tobacco smoking. Men who smoke might have a lower sperm count than those who don’t smoke.
- Emotional stress. Severe or prolonged emotional stress, including stress about fertility, might interfere with hormones needed to produce sperm.
Vitamins(Spermboost) For Sperm Production
The nutrients and vitamins in Spermboost plays a crucial role in maintaining a proper reproductive function in men.
With an all natural, traditional herbal formula that brings together vital ingredients and vitamins, SpermBoost is designed to promote male reproductive wellness as part of an overall health and diet regimen, supporting fertility and optimizing your chances to conceive.
With an effective formula that synergistically combines herbs, it is designed to support the healthy formation of sperm and increase both its count and motility.
To buy SpermBoost, CLICK HERE.
Hernia And Sperm Production
A hernia happens when an internal organ or some other body part protrudes through the wall of muscle or tissue that contains it. Hernias often occurs within the abdominal cavity which is between the chest and the hips.
Causes of hernias are not fully understood, but a weakening of the diaphragm with age or pressure on the abdomen could play a part.
Types of Hernia include Femoral hernia, Inguinal Hernia, umbilical hernia, Incisional hernia, Diaphragmatic hernia.
There is a link between hernia and sperm production
Inguinal Hernia Affect Sperm Production
Occasionally, the vas deferens (a long muscular tube that transports mature sperm to the urethra for ejaculation) may be damaged by the hernia or during surgical procedure affecting the sperm flow. This could affect the man from conceiving through intercourse even though he is healthy
Hernia And Erectile Dysfunction
It is very unlikely for hernia to cause erectile dysfunction as it does not affect sexual organs or any associated nerves. However, some men could experience erectile dysfunction after hernia surgery
Erectile Dysfunction Treatments: Randyfoods
The Amazing Secrets Of Some Rarely Eaten Foods. You Will Become a Stud In 7 Days Without Any Side Effects. This is 1000 % Natural and GUARANTEED!!!
Get More Powerful erections – Develop ‘rock hard’ erections, each and every time no matter your age! Cure and prevent Erectile Dysfunction- Temporary impotence will be a thing of the past! Last longer in bed! Have more semen volume with better quality.
You will be able to naturally:
- Get More Powerful erections – Develop ‘rock hard’ erections, each and every time no matter your age!
- Cure and prevent Erectile Dysfunction – Temporary impotence will be a thing of the past!
- Have more sperm volume with better quality – If you have not noticed, according to women, a man’s sperm volume reflects his sexual abilities. If it is low, then he is a dud; if it is high, then he is a stud. This sick trend is taking a whole on all women, so men we just have to impress in that department.
- End premature ejaculation and last longer in bed– Have sex for as long as you want, and satisfy her fully!
- Ejaculate further – Fire off like a cannon!
- Increased sexual stamina – Go for longer, stronger and YOU decide when you ejaculate
- Have explosive sex AND Increase your confidence – Pleasure your partner beyond her wildest dreams and willingly, she will address you ‘Sir’. This is my personal experience.
TO BUY RANDYFOODS, CLICK HERE
Testosterone And Sperm Production
Testosterone also known as “T” is a hormone produced in men by the testes (testicles).’T’ is involved in muscle and bone development, hair growth, development of sex organs such as the penis and prostate. Testosterone contributes to a man’s sense of general well-being and sexual performance. Testosterone is also required for sperm production.
According to this study, Testosterone is important in sperm production but it is unclear if low testosterone has a negative impact on sperm production. Sperm production is stimulated by some other hormones aside from testosterone. Men with low testosterone could have sufficient amount needed for sperm production
Vasectomy And Sperm Production
Vasectomy is a surgery a man may choose to have to prevent himself from fathering any child.Vasectomy is a lasting, permanent male birth control. The two types of vasectomy are:
- Conventional vasectomy: With this method, Small cuts are made on each side of the scrotum to reach the vas deferens.
- Non-scalpel vasectomy: This method is done through 1 tiny hole in the skin. A tool is used to gently stretch the skin opening so that the vas deferens can be reached. Because no cuts are made, there is little bleeding and no stitches. It heals quickly with little or no scarring
Vasectomy only blocks sperm from ejaculating out of the body during orgasm, it doesn’t in any way affect the production of sperm. Sperm produced cannot flow out of the body, rather, they break down and are reabsorbed in the bloodstream.
At What Age Does Sperm Production Stop?
Men do not stop producing sperm, there is constant sperm production, however, from their late 30’s, there is a decrease in sperm production.
Older men have a lower chance of a successful pregnancy with younger women. There is also the risk of passing chromosomal and genetic defects due to the reduction of sperm quality.
READ MORE: DO MEN HAVE BIOLOGICAL CLOCK
Sperm production happens in the male testicles. It requires a normal functioning of the testicles, the hypothalamus and pituitary glands. To have healthy sperm production, use SpermBoost