Do men have biological clocks?
Yeah Yeah, We know women have biological clocks, many ladies have been rushed or pressured into something they did not desire or thought of it well because of this word ’biological clocks’ not knowing there’s a simple trick to still be fertile even when you are in 30s or 40s. Well that is an interesting and eye opener topic for another day, Keep Checking and Reading our articles. Lets get to the topic.
Do You Have a Low Sperm Count? Use Spermboost
SpermBoost is a formulation of traditional herbs with empirical evidence for centuries but now scientifically proven. The formulation is known to improve several parameters of sperm count, sperm viability and motility by 300%; these herbs also reduce morphological damage.
Benefits of taking Spermboost
- It increases the motility of your sperm
- Helps boost your sperm production
- Makes you fertile if you have a low sperm count.
- Reduces morphological damage – making your sperm maintain their shape
- And many more…
Testimonials On Spermboost
Testimonies about the rapid improvement of sperm level after taking SpermBoost abound.
After 2 years of trying to conceive, we had pretty much given up. My husband sperm was watery, I found this and had thought it wouldn’t hurt to try. After 2 1/2 months of my husband using this, I am 4.5 weeks pregnant! Wonderful supplement. My husband said he felt very healthy taking it and it didn’t upset his stomach. Thanks SpermBoost!!
Using SpermBoost, I have found that I don’t need any other supplements. This product works great, even if you are not using it for boosting motility, the ingredients are very beneficial.
I went for a test some days back and got the result today. I have been dancing all evening, the test came out great. All the parameters have risen to normal. Every single parameter is well within healthy range. I couldn’t believe it. I really thank God and i testify that your product worked for me
I was diagnosed with low motility, the doctors gave us several very expensive options on how to help us conceive. I couldn’t go through that route because of the expenses involved. So I did what I always do! Find a low cost solution. I did online research to find natural products that boost sperm. I saw so many options but my mind was fixed on this, i guess the reviews helped too. I was diligent in my usage and i was patient, Now what I need everyone who has watery semen, low sperm count or low motility to know is that technically it takes some days for healthy sperm to be created. So it won’t happen overnight but at the end, it worked!
To buy SpermBoost, CLICK HERE.
Do You Have Erectile Dysfunction? Use Randyfoods
With Randyfoods you can have sex anytime you want to. Randyfoods is a dietary supplement that makes you get more powerful erections – Develop ‘rock hard’ erections, each and every time no matter your age! Cure and prevent impotence – Temporary impotence will be a thing of the past!
With Randyfoods, You will be able to naturally
- Get More Powerful erections – Develop ‘rock hard’ erections, each and every time no matter your age!
- Cure and prevent impotence – Temporary impotence will be a thing of the past!
- Have more sperm volume with better quality – If you have not noticed, according to women, a man’s sperm volume reflects his sexual abilities. If it is low, then he is a dud; if it is high, then he is a stud. This sick trend is taking a whole on all women, so men we just have to impress in that department.
- End premature ejaculation – Have sex for as long as you want, and satisfy her fully!
- Ejaculate further – Fire off like a cannon!
- Increased sexual stamina – Go for longer, stronger and YOU decide when you ejaculate
- Have explosive sex AND Increase your confidence – Pleasure your partner beyond her wildest dreams and willingly, she will address you ‘Sir’. This is my personal experience
Reviews On Randyfoods
“I am a very pleased and satisfied customer . Your product is very good . Forget the blue and beige pills , and all their counterparts. They are all stimulants and not great for health. Spend your hard earned money to correct this problem instead. I’ll also be placing an order to try your Spermboost product in a short while , as funds become available . Thank you.” – AHMADU D.
To buy Randyfoods, CLICK HERE
What’s a biological clock?
Over the course of your lifetime, fertility changes. The term “biological clock” refers to the fact that it’s generally harder to get pregnant later in life.
There’s considerable scientific evidence that the number and quality of both eggs and sperm decline as you age.
But the idea of a biological clock has also come to symbolize the sense of psychological pressure you may feel when you haven’t had a child by a certain age.
Do Men Have Biological Clocks? Experts Provide An Answer
- The study found that men 45 and older can experience decreased fertility and put their partners at risk for increased pregnancy complications such as gestational diabetes, preeclampsia and preterm birth. Infants born to older fathers were found to be at higher risk of premature birth, late stillbirth, low Apgar scores, low birth weight, higher incidence of newborn seizures and birth defects such as congenital heart disease and cleft palate. As they matured, these children were found to have an increased likelihood of childhood cancers, psychiatric and cognitive disorders, and autism.
- Another study said a paternal age is a further factor to be taken into account when deciding on the prognosis for infertile couples. Also, increasing male age is associated with a significant decline in fertility (five times longer to achieve pregnancy at the age of 45 years). Patients and their physicians therefore need to understand the effects of the male biological clock on sexual and reproductive health, in that it leads to erectile dysfunction and male infertility, as well as its potential implications for important medical conditions such as diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
- In a French study of nearly 2,000 men published in 2005, doctors concluded that even in couples undergoing IVF an aging father could figure into the pattern of pregnancy failure, more than previously thought.
- The father’s age should be one of many factors couples should put into the equation when planning a family,” says Karine Kleinhaus, MD, PhD, a researcher at Columbia University who recently spearheaded a study on paternal age and miscarriage.
Do Men Have Biological Clock?
It is widely accepted that physiological changes that occur in women after 35 can affect conception, pregnancy and the health of the child, it is of necessity to know that most men as they advance in age can have a similar impact. Men who delay starting a family have a ticking “biological clock” just like women, which is likely to affect the health of their partners and children
Protecting the Health of Sperm
- Avoid steroid use. Muculloh says it’s one of the most prominent causes of infertility in men.
- Control blood pressure. If you are already taking medication for hypertension and thinking about fathering a child, tell your doctor. Muculloh says certain blood pressure medications can be detrimental to sperm.
- Reduce alcohol intake, particularly in the three months prior to conceiving.
- Get adequate cardiovascular exercise. The healthier your heart is the less likely you are to develop circulatory problems linked to impotence.
- Limit the use of a notebook computer directly on your lap, as well as other sources of high heat, including hot tubs and Jacuzzis.
- Avoid exposure to heavy metals, such as lead and cadmium, as well as radiation and toxic chemicals, including some pesticides.
Having established the fact that men do have biological clocks, It is important for men to take additional steps to protect the health of their sperm as well as their potency, at every age. Which using the supplement, Spermboost can be of an added advantage