Unusual early pregnancy symptoms a checklist
It is clearly an intuitive knowledge that all men have of the natural ability of man to reproduce himself through sexual intercourse. Everyone knows that the way to have children and continue the human race is through sexual reproduction. But we all know that sex is much more than reproduction. People have sex for several reasons but two reasons are highlighted here:
- For procreation
- For pleasure
Sex For Procreation
Sex for procreation is engaging in sexual activities to have offfspring. For this to become a reality, the man’s sperm parameters has to be good to WHO standard and the lady needs to be ovulating and reproductive tracts intact
SpermBoost is a formulation of traditional herbs with empirical evidence for centuries but now scientifically proven. The formulation is known to improve several parameters of sperm count, sperm viability and motility by 300%; these herbs also reduce morphological damage.
To buy SpermBoost, CLICK HERE.
OVUL8PLUS contains just the right formulation of herbal extracts to support your body’s natural hormone levels and also improve egg health.
BENEFITS OF TAKING OVUL8PLUS
- regulates menstrual cycle
- treats hormonal imbalance
- corrects polycystic ovary syndrome(PCOS)
- restores and normalize ovulation(anovulation)
- enhanced fertility
- eliminates the effects of anti-sperm antibodies
- relieves menopausal symptoms
To buy Ovul8pus CLICK HERE
Sex For Pleasure
This is often the basic reason young people have sex. It is saddened to know some people have not experienced an erotic sex, heaven on earth orgasm, This is not good. Do you want to have a mind blowing sex, Sex that makes you and your partner stick together, that makes you glued to each other? Ladies and gentlemen, i present to you Randyfoods and Passionplus
With Randyfoods, You will be able to naturally:
- Get More Powerful erections – Develop ‘rock hard’ erections, each and every time no matter your age!
- Cure and prevent impotence – Temporary impotence will be a thing of the past!
- Have more sperm volume with better quality – If you have not noticed, according to women, a man’s sperm volume reflects his sexual abilities. If it is low, then he is a dud; if it is high, then he is a stud. This sick trend is taking a whole on all women, so men we just have to impress in that department.
- End premature ejaculation – Have sex for as long as you want, and satisfy her fully!
- Ejaculate further – Fire off like a cannon!
- Increased sexual stamina – Go for longer, stronger and YOU decide when you ejaculate
- Have explosive sex AND Increase your confidence – Pleasure your partner beyond her wildest dreams and willingly, she will address you ‘Sir’. This is my personal experience
To buy Randyfoods, CLICK HERE
PASSION PLUS is a female natural aphrodisiac made by a female for females. it increases the female intimacy energy and libido through the incorporation of aphrodisiac herbs that increase the blood supply to the labia which in turn increase sensation and orgasm. This female stimulant can control a woman’s psychology as well.
- it improves mood and desire
- it increases natural lubrication
- it enhances libido and feeling of intimacy
- it increases sexual pleasure
- it reduces problem during menopause
- it gives you stamina
- it gives intense and pleasurable orgasm
Unusual Early Pregnancy Symptoms A Checklist
The usual signs of pregnancy might be expected, sometimes, some women get to see or experience the unusual early pregnancy symptoms first hence the need to know the checklist.
Now, most people will love to know, especially newlywed, those who have been seeking to have children for a long time the signs of pregnancy. Whereas, Nollywood, social media and the community around us have always shown a vomiting woman, symptoms of fever, sometimes pale eyes as signs of pregnancy, however there are much more scientific and logical ways of detecting early pregnancy. There are the usual and the unusual. This article seeks to share of unusual early pregnancy symptoms with you
1. Increased body heat: Normally, when you wake up after ovulation, your body temperature is slightly high, and stays that way till your next period. However, this increase in temperature can stay that way for more than two weeks suggesting you may be pregnant
2. Hormonal change is certain and this usually comes with several symptoms including nose bleed, slight headache, cramps, and a consistent desire to want to pee. This desire to want to pee is basically due to the fact that your uterus is growing and putting pressure on your bladder.
3. Lightheadedness or Dizziness: pregnancy usually causes blood pressure to drop and blood vessels to dilate. This is coupled with the increased volume of blood your body is experiencing. This is what leads to dizziness.
4. Nosebleeds. Nosebleeds are quite common in pregnancy due to the hormonal changes that happen in the body. These are rarely serious and can be easily managed at home
5. Unusual Discharge. Because the body is producing a lot more estrogen and experiencing increased blood flow, there can be occasions of vaginal discharge. Most pregnant women secret sticky white or pale-yellow mucus early on in the first trimester and throughout their pregnancy.
6. Mood swings. Just like most of the other symptoms, this is due to the different hormonal changes going on in your body. At one point, you are all excited and willing to engage, at another time, you are out and disinterested. This is perfectly normal. This can also affect your libido. You should recognize these changes when they come and just like the other symptoms, they will pass.
7. Acne. Usually, some people experience acne or have worsening ones during the first trimester of pregnancy. To manage this, you want to abstain from picking or squeezing the acne sore, wash your face regularly with a mild cleanser and lukewarm water.
8. Constipation. Hormones produced during pregnancy usually slows down the digestive system hence you might be feeling unnecessarily bloated. This is also accompanied with love for food that was not loved before. Do not ignore it as this could be a sign of nutritional deficiency. But if you notice craving for non-food items – a condition known as pica – you should contact your doctor.
9. Fatigue: Expectedly, because you are carrying or your body is building a new human, you should expect signs of tiredness, even after getting sufficient rest. This is very normal and a common sign in the early stages of pregnancy.
Stronger sense of smell. …
Strange taste in the mouth. …
Related Article: Benefits Of Sperm During Pregnancy
Now that you know some unusual early pregnancy symptoms, do you think you have or know someone who has any of these signs? As much as the signs are indicative, the best way to ascertain if pregnancy exists is to go for a pregnancy test, some of which can be easily done at home.