There are different colors of sperm but what does healthy sperm look like?
You might be interested in THE 5 COLORS OF SPERM
5 Ways To Have Healthy Sperm
SpermBoost is a formulation of traditional herbs with empirical evidence for centuries but now scientifically proven. The formulation is known to improve several parameters of sperm count, sperm viability and motility by 300%; these herbs also reduce morphological damage.
Benefits of taking Spermboost
- It increases the motility of your sperm
- Helps boost your sperm production
- Makes you fertile if you have a low sperm count.
- Reduces morphological damage – making your sperm maintain their shape
- And many more…
Testimonials On Spermboost
Testimonies about the rapid improvement of sperm level after taking SpermBoost abound.
After 2 years of trying to conceive, we had pretty much given up. My husband sperm was watery, I found this and had thought it wouldn’t hurt to try. After 2 1/2 months of my husband using this, I am 4.5 weeks pregnant! Wonderful supplement. My husband said he felt very healthy taking it and it didn’t upset his stomach. Thanks SpermBoost!!
Using SpermBoost, I have found that I don’t need any other supplements. This product works great, even if you are not using it for boosting motility, the ingredients are very beneficial.
I went for a test some days back and got the result today. I have been dancing all evening, the test came out great. All the parameters have risen to normal. Every single parameter is well within healthy range. I couldn’t believe it. I really thank God and i testify that your product worked for me
I was diagnosed with low motility, the doctors gave us several very expensive options on how to help us conceive. I couldn’t go through that route because of the expenses involved. So I did what I always do! Find a low cost solution. I did online research to find natural products that boost sperm. I saw so many options but my mind was fixed on this, i guess the reviews helped too. I was diligent in my usage and i was patient, Now what I need everyone who has watery semen, low sperm count or low motility to know is that technically it takes some days for healthy sperm to be created. So it won’t happen overnight but at the end, it worked!
To buy SpermBoost, CLICK HERE.
2) Avoid Alchohol And Caffeine
A 2017 review of studies involving almost 20,000 men suggested that caffeine in soda and soft drinks may damage sperm DNA. This can decrease sperm count. Consuming more than three cups a day of caffeinated drinks — whether coffee, energy drinks, or soda — raises the risk of miscarriage.
3)Avoid Certain Chemicals And Products
Hormone-disrupting chemicals could be lurking in your workplace, in the air, and maybe even in your personal care products. They’re chemicals known as reproductive hazards. They can affect every aspect of your sperm: count, volume, motility, and shape. The main ones to avoid include:
- lead: found in pipes, paint, soil, and dust, especially in or near old homes
- styrene and acetone: plastic found in plastic dishes, packaging, insulation, and common construction materials
- mercury vapor: found in industrial aerosols and metal dust
- dibromochloropropane: found in some pesticides and research facilities
You are what you eat — and so are your sperm. There are both good nutrients and bad nutrients. According to a study, processed meats, grains, dairy, sweets, snacks, and pizza affect sperm motility. Eating foods that are rich in vitamin B12, vitamin c, nuts and Lycopene gives you a healthy sperm
With Randyfoods, You will be able to naturally:
- Get More Powerful erections – Develop ‘rock hard’ erections, each and every time no matter your age!
- Cure and prevent impotence – Temporary impotence will be a thing of the past!
- Have more sperm volume with better quality – If you have not noticed, according to women, a man’s sperm volume reflects his sexual abilities. If it is low, then he is a dud; if it is high, then he is a stud. This sick trend is taking a whole on all women, so men we just have to impress in that department.
- End premature ejaculation – Have sex for as long as you want, and satisfy her fully!
- Ejaculate further – Fire off like a cannon!
- Increased sexual stamina – Go for longer, stronger and YOU decide when you ejaculate
- Have explosive sex AND Increase your confidence – Pleasure your partner beyond her wildest dreams and willingly, she will address you ‘Sir’. This is my personal experience.
To buy Randyfoods, CLICK HERE
What Does Healthy Sperm Look Like?
Healthy sperm is a cloudy white or grey color with a jelly consistency which is similar to a raw egg. Although, there could be some slight changes in sperm color, texture, and even smell. This is perfectly normal and shouldn’t be a source of concern but in some cases,sperm color changes could be a sign of an underlying issue. Possible reasons for changes in sperm color could be blood in the semen or infections, both of which require medical attention.
Does Healthy Sperm Matters?
Having clarified what healthy sperm looks like, it is necessary to discuss the importance of healthy sperm and yes, healthy sperm matters.
According to a study, infertility is not just a woman’s problem, One-third of the time, a male factor is identified as the cause of infertility. This clearly shows having healthy sperm is important. But sperm health goes beyond just conceiving. Sperm quality also plays a role in the health of the overall pregnancy and possibly the baby. In short, how healthy your swimmers are play an important role on how your baby will be healthy in the womb and when given birth to.
Elements Of Healthy Sperm
Having been abreast of the importance of healthy sperm, let’s mention the components of a healthy sperm.
- Sperm Quantity (volume). A healthy sperm count is about 15 million or more for every milliliter (mL) of semen. The more sperm you have, the more likely one of them will swim through and fertilise the egg.
- Sperm Movement (motility). A healthy sperm moves effectively, a sperm that is not moving well is abnormal. Only about 40 percent or more of them need to be movin’ and groovin’ for you to be fertile.
- Sperm Shape (morphology). A healthy sperm have rounded heads and long, strong tails. Shapely sperm are more likely to make it to an egg.
What does healthy sperm look like?
You have control over several things which shape how healthy your sperm is, Use Spermboost and have a healthy sperm, healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby