People used the term Sperm and Semen interchangeably but is there a difference between sperm and semen?
Low sperm count is when a man has fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen. Having a low sperm count can make it difficult to conceive naturally, even though there’s still a possibility that a pregnancy can occur, it is a low probability.
It basically means that the semen you ejaculate has fewer sperm than it should normally have. And if you have fewer than 15 million sperm per millilitre of semen, you have a low sperm count.
But not to worry, this supplement called Spermboost is the best cure to low sperm count and its parameters
SpermBoost is a formulation of traditional herbs with empirical evidence for centuries but now scientifically proven. The formulation is known to improve several parameters of sperm count, sperm viability and motility by 300%; these herbs also reduce morphological damage.
Testimonials On Spermboost
Testimonies about the rapid improvement of sperm level after taking SpermBoost abound.
After 2 years of trying to conceive, we had pretty much given up. My husband sperm was watery, I found this and had thought it wouldn’t hurt to try. After 2 1/2 months of my husband using this, I am 4.5 weeks pregnant! Wonderful supplement. My husband said he felt very healthy taking it and it didn’t upset his stomach. Thanks SpermBoost!!
Using SpermBoost, I have found that I don’t need any other supplements. This product works great, even if you are not using it for boosting motility, the ingredients are very beneficial.
I went for a test some days back and got the result today. I have been dancing all evening, the test came out great. All the parameters have risen to normal. Every single parameter is well within healthy range. I couldn’t believe it. I really thank God and i testify that your product worked for me
I was diagnosed with low motility, the doctors gave us several very expensive options on how to help us conceive. I couldn’t go through that route because of the expenses involved. So I did what I always do! Find a low cost solution. I did online research to find natural products that boost sperm. I saw so many options but my mind was fixed on this, i guess the reviews helped too. I was diligent in my usage and i was patient, Now what I need everyone who has watery semen, low sperm count or low motility to know is that technically it takes some days for healthy sperm to be created. So it won’t happen overnight but at the end, it worked!
To buy SpermBoost, CLICK HERE.
Did you know that sperm is a motile reproductive cell which is not visible with the naked eyes? but sperm is transferred to the female reproductive system during sexual intercourse.
During the fertilization process, the sperm’s nucleus fuses with the egg’s nucleus to form an embryo. This embryo is what grows into a baby.
Semen, also called ejaculate or cum, is the whitish fluid that comes out of the penis when a person comes during sex or masturbation, Semen is the seminal fluid which contains the sperm cells along with other plasma liquid. It is white, yellow or slightly greyish in color and viscous in consistency.(you can read more on ‘The 5 colors of sperm’ if you are curious)
Semen is responsible for transmission of the motile sperm cells into the reproductive organ of the female. After some time of ejaculation, the semen changes into a jelly-like or sticky material.
On an average and everything being equal, a man ejaculates semen worth of a teaspoon and there’s this fun fact that men in their early 30’s produce more semen but why do some men ejaculate semen within a few minutes of sex? It is sad to know that some men are not as good in bed as they looked. Premature ejaculation is said to be a common problem affecting 30% to 40% of men.
With Randyfoods, You will be able to naturally:
- Get More Powerful erections – Develop ‘rock hard’ erections, each and every time no matter your age!
- Cure and prevent impotence – Temporary impotence will be a thing of the past!
- Have more sperm volume with better quality – If you have not noticed, according to women, a man’s sperm volume reflects his sexual abilities. If it is low, then he is a dud; if it is high, then he is a stud. This sick trend is taking a whole on all women, so men we just have to impress in that department.
- End premature ejaculation – Have sex for as long as you want, and satisfy her fully!
- Ejaculate further – Fire off like a cannon!
- Increased sexual stamina – Go for longer, stronger and YOU decide when you ejaculate
- Have explosive sex AND Increase your confidence – Pleasure your partner beyond her wildest dreams and willingly, she will address you ‘Sir’. This is my personal experience
To buy Randyfoods, CLICK HERE
Difference between Sperm And Semen
There is a difference between Sperm and Semen. Sperm is part of semen but semen is not part of sperm, hope that is clear? Sperm is a component of semen and a very important one if you want to reproduce.
Why Is Sperm And Semen Used Interchangeably?
Despite the fact that there is a difference between sperm and semen, yet they are often used interchangeably, Why is this? It could be because of the following reasons
-they both start with letter ‘S’
-they both have five lettered words
Just a guess above, why do you think they are used interchangeably?
More Facts About Sperm
- Pre-ejaculates do not always contain sperm but they can
- If a guy loses one testicle, the other is generally able to make enough sperm to create a baby. Lance Armstrong lost a testicle to cancer but he was able to fathered five children.
- Sperms are very tiny, they can only be seen with a microscope. The average sperm measures just 4.3 micrometers (μm) long and 2.9 μm wide
- Just one sperm cell is needed to fertilize a woman’s egg – although there is a stiff competition for that honor. In fact, the average ejaculate contains 200 million sperm. Best of luck to each of you and congrats to the winner.
- Did you know the life span of sperm depends on where it landed when it leaves the body.
-Sperms that make it into the warmth and safety of a vagina can live up to 5 days thanks to the protective effects offered by cervical mucus.
-Sperms that land elsewhere like the bathroom floor, on the bed sheet, or on a computer screen have minimal chances of having a long life. They usually survive only a few minutes. Also, hot water kills sperm faster.
- Women are born with all the eggs they will ever have but it is not the same case for men, Men produce sperm every day – throughout their lives. Although as men age, their sperm may become a little sluggish, a decline in motility, and their DNA a bit more fragmented. But the good news is the factory never closes.
- Sperm takes around 74 days to mature from germ cell
More Facts About Semen
- Without the help of semen to carry sperm, sperm would just keep swimming in circles.
On average, men ejaculate about a teaspoon’s worth of semen having the volume of 1.5ml to 5ml (which contains 200million sperm)
- Semen is essentially the tailwind that helps sperm get to the egg for the purpose of procreation.
- Semen is formed in the testes, Epididymis, Seminal vesicles, Vas deferens and Prostate
- When semen is first ejaculated, it is a gel. It transforms into a liquid afterward.
- Did you know that the kind of protein found in egg whites is also present in Semen
- semen is not a great source of nourishment
- Semen is mostly water
Spermboost Cures Low Sperm Count
Benefits of taking Spermboost
- It increases the motility of your sperm
- Helps boost your sperm production
- Makes you fertile if you have a low sperm count.
- Reduces morphological damage – making your sperm maintain their shape
- And many more…
To buy SpermBoost, CLICK HERE.
It is most likely that people will forever use the words semen and sperm interchangeably when referring to ejaculate, but you being smart to search for the difference, now know they’re not the same. There is difference between sperm and semen.