What is sperm motility and how can it affect your chances of impregnating your woman?
Sperms are motile by nature after they pass through the epididymis.
The epididymis is a long, coiled tube that stores sperm and transports it from the testes. It appears as a curved structure on the back margin of each testis. It is comprised of three sections. These are the head, body, and tail. (1)
I bet you have not heard of this before but Spermboost is a new and revolutionary dietary supplement that helps men increase the overall quality of their sperm and it will likewise increase the motility of your sperm.
Many people who have used it wrote these amazing reviews about the results they got from using this 100% natural supplement.
“My counts were around 10millionsperm/ml with only 12% motility, way below the WHO standards of 50% motility. My wife came across this product. And motility was now 37% with 45millionsperm/ml. I was pleasantly surprised, to say the least. I bought another set and got 55% motility and 60 million sperm/ml, and I was no longer considered infertile based on my count. If you are in the same predicament, I will advise you to give it a trial. There is more to gain than to lose. Good luck to all those reading” – JUDE
“I had a child before I got married, so when we didn’t conceive after 2 years in marriage, I allegedly nursed the feeling it was my wife that had issues. This innocent lady went all out to make herself fit. After taking many tests, she was a certified fit. The last medical practitioner she met insisted I must come for a test too. It was preposterous to me, I have proof already. With her constant pleading, I went for a test and I had a low sperm count. I had to conduct a personal test that confirmed it. To cut the story short, I used Spermboost and we have a child now. My advice to men out there never thinks you are okay until you conduct a test.” – EMMA
To buy SpermBoost, CLICK HERE.
What is sperm motility?
Sperm motility is the capacity of sperm to move or swim effectively through the female partner’s reproductive system so as to fertilize an egg.
Sperm motility gets really important at the point of fertilization since it permits the entry of the sperm through the zona pellucida.
Without technologic intervention, a non-motile or an abnormally motile sperm won’t fertilize an egg.
Consequently, evaluating the part of a sperm percentage that is motile is maybe the most generally used assessment of semen quality.
In assessing motility with most species, sperm are classified as non-motile, progressively motile, or non-progressively motile.
A progressively motile sperm swims forward in a straight line. Although a non-progressive motile sperm swims, it moves in a strange way, for example, in close circles.
Another term that is used is “total motility” which refers to the portion of sperm that shows any kind of movement.
This term is infrequently used for assessing animal semen, yet is the standard for knowing the motility of human sperm.
There is an extensive difference among species as to what is viewed as normal sperm motility.
For instance, to go through a mating assessment, it is suggested that bulls should have more than 30% good motile sperm, horses more than 60%, and dogs more than 70%.
Human beings regularly have total sperm motility of more than fifty percent.
While analyzing it, it is good to know whether the sperm test has been manhandled in any way.
Introduction to warm, chilly, or an inappropriate pH can negatively influence sperm motility.
Motility is influenced by times of sexual drought – guys that have not ejaculated for long periods usually have low motility on the first ejaculation, then the motility is usually better during the remaining ejaculation after.
What causes low sperm motility?
Once in a while, the reason for low sperm motility can be hard to pinpoint.
On different occasions, a few components add to low motility.
Anything that can harm or put pressure on the testicles can negatively affect sperm motility.
Some normal causes include:
- Injury: Any injury gotten to your testicular area can lead to reduced sperm motility. The only way to treat that issue is to treat the injury or wait for the injury to heal (If it is located outside the penis or testicles). Then your sperm motility could improve.
- Contamination: If your sperm has been infected, the motility can be negatively affected and this can cause low sperm motility. You can treat this by using Spermboost, which is a dietary supplement that helps men improve their sperm motility.
- Testicular Cancer: Testicular cancer can cause low sperm motility and the only way to cure this is to treat cancer.
- Testicular Surgery: If you have had surgery recently on your testicles or penis, for the time being, your sperm motility will be low until you fully recover from the surgery. Then you can perform at the best level with your sperm motility increasing to its normal level.
- Undescended Testicles: If you have undescended testicles, your sperm motility will definitely not be where it should be. Your boys will not be able to swim as well as they should.
Also, a condition known as varicocele veins influences sperm quality.
Also, smoking, the use of certain local drugs, cannabis, cocaine, narcotics, and the long use of anabolic steroids add to bringing down both sperm count and sperm motility.
What to Do If Diagnosed with Low Sperm Motility
Although low motility is an issue some men are born with, some lifestyle changes can be made to energize the production of healthy sperm. These include:
- Staying away from smoking, too much alcohol consumption, and recreational drug use
- Keeping up a normal weight, with a BMI (Body Mass Index) lower than 25. To calculate your body mass index (BMI), click here.
- Keeping up an ideal temperature for sperm production (94 degrees) with loose clothing, staying away from hot places, and standing up every now and again.
Extra treatment alternatives for achieving pregnancy which can be examined with a fertility specialist:
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) or Artificial Insemination – In this strategy, sperm are gathered. At that point, the fastest moving sperm are put into the female partner’s uterus.
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) – Prior to an IVF plan, a lady gets some medicines that improve the production of eggs. These eggs are then taken from the ovaries and prepared in the lab using the male partner’s sperm. It is then embedded into the uterus for implantation and development.
- Sperm Donor – If pregnancy can’t be accomplished because the male partner is infertile, a sperm donor can be gotten and used in an IVF method.
On the off chance that you and your partner are experiencing issues getting pregnant and have been trying for at least one year, we urge you to plan a meeting with a specialist at any center where they specialize in this type of work.
They can assist you to better understand, work through, and conquer your troubles, get the pregnancy and personal satisfaction you want.
Other ways to improve sperm motility
Eat better and healthier foods
Good and healthy foods can increase your sperm motility and you should look to start eating more fruits and vegetables and stop eating unhealthy foods like junk foods.
If you are not okay with completely quitting junk foods, you can at least stop for the moment you and your lady are trying to conceive and as soon as she becomes pregnant, you can then go back to eating as much junk as you want.
But you should understand that eating too much junk will have a negative impact on your health and is not only about motility.
So, to be and stay healthy for a long time, reduce the amount of junk food you eat and increase the number of healthy fruits and vegetables you consume.
Keep your testicles cool
Don’t place hot materials like a laptop on your lap because it reduces the quality of your sperm. Testicles need to be cool to stay at their optimal level.
Drop the cigarettes
Smoking cigarettes reduce sperm motility and you will do well to quit the habit as soon as possible.
Yes, it is difficult to quit but you can quit using different methods or just slowly wean yourself off cigarette smoking.
Exercising frequently has appeared to legitimately improve sperm motility and your overall health.
Like with getting a good night’s sleep, when you exercise regularly, your testosterone level increases and this improves your sperm quality also. So when you get going, your sperm do as well.
Get enough sleep
Getting enough sleep will do well for you
You may think of your bed in a different manner than attempting to conceive because really getting a decent night’s rest is one of the most significant things you can do to improve your sperm motility.
Spermboost is a formulation of traditional herbs with empirical evidence for centuries but now scientifically proven. The formulation is known to improve several parameters of sperm count, sperm viability and motility by 300%; these herbs also reduce morphological damage.
Benefits of taking Spermboost
- It increases the motility of your sperm
- Helps boost your sperm production
- Makes you fertile if you have a low sperm count.
- Reduces morphological damage – making your sperm maintain their shape
- And many more…
To buy SpermBoost, CLICK HERE.
This post has given you some information about sperm motility.
And I hope by now you know exactly what to do to check it
And what to do to treat it if it happens that your motility is low. Use spermboost.