Staphylococcus. aureus is not traditionally defined as a sexually-transmitted pathogen but can staphylococcus cause infertility?
What Is Staphylococcus Infection?
Staphylococcal infection, which is commonly called staph infection, is caused by a genus of bacteria called Staphylococcus. There are more than 30 strains (types) of Staphylococcus bacteria and the most common human pathogen is Staphylococcus aureus.
According to a study, about 30 percent of healthy adults have Staphylococcus aureus in their nose, and about 20 percent have it on their skin
Types Of Staphylococcus
Broadly speaking, there are two types of staph infections:
Skin infections are more common, and most of the time, they are less serious, even though they can be annoying and painful. Skin infection can develop into invasive infections if they are left untreated. According to Mayo Clinic, Invasive staph infections can be life-threatening if they’re not managed properly.
Some skin infections caused by staphylococcus include boil, impetigo, Cellulitis, Staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome
Related Article: Staphylococcus and male infertility
How Is Staphylococcus Infection Spread?
Staphylococcus infection spread through this various means
- Food poisoning : Most food poisoning is caused by staph. A staph infection in food always causes fever, nausea and vomiting, diarrhea.
- Skin infection: When someone comes in contact with a Staphylococcus bacteria carrier, the person might get staph infection on the skin. The bacteria are contagious and usually enter into the skin through a cut.
- Mastitis: Bacteria from the baby’s mouth can enter the breast through a crack in the nipple while the mum is breastfeeding. When the breast isn’t emptied often, bacteria get trapped in the breast and cause infection.
- Endocarditis: The staph bacteria enter the heart through the bloodstream, or through the mouth. People who have a poor dental health or who bleed when brushing their teeth are more at risk for this happening
- Toxic shock syndrome: Tampon when worn for a long period of time can cause staph infection. This is because blood collects on the tampon creates the ideal environment for bacteria from the woman’s vagina to grow. The bacteria enter into the body through tiny cuts in the lining of the vagina.
Can Staphylococcus Cause Male Infertility?
Male infertility refers to the inability to achieve spontaneous pregnancy in a fertile female in a year. Yes, staphylococcus can cause male infertility, it affects the quality and quantity of semen, it also reduces semen volume.
Research has concluded that ‘the prevalence of abnormal sperm cell indices and bacterial infection due to Staphylococcus aureus is high. In the management of male factor infertility, Staphylococcus. aureus should no longer be ignored and must be properly treated’.
Staphylococcus causes low sperm count, low sperm count can be treated but first the staph infection has to be rid of. Low sperm count can be treated with the use of spermboost
SpermBoost is a formulation of traditional herbs with empirical evidence for centuries but now scientifically proven. The formulation is known to improve several parameters of sperm count, sperm viability and motility by 300%; these herbs also reduce morphological damage.
To buy SpermBoost, CLICK HERE.
Staphylococcus and Erectile Dysfunction
Gonorrhea, chlamydia and Staph causes Erectile dysfunction. Staphylococcus can be the reason why a man cannot stay longer during sex or get to ejaculate before the partner desired time. Randyfoods gives a cure to Erectile dysfunction
With Randyfoods, You will be able to naturally:
- Get More Powerful erections – Develop ‘rock hard’ erections, each and every time no matter your age!
- Cure and prevent impotence – Temporary impotence will be a thing of the past!
- Have more sperm volume with better quality – If you have not noticed, according to women, a man’s sperm volume reflects his sexual abilities. If it is low, then he is a dud; if it is high, then he is a stud. This sick trend is taking a whole on all women, so men we just have to impress in that department.
- End premature ejaculation – Have sex for as long as you want, and satisfy her fully!
- Ejaculate further – Fire off like a cannon!
- Increased sexual stamina – Go for longer, stronger and YOU decide when you ejaculate
- Have explosive sex AND Increase your confidence – Pleasure your partner beyond her wildest dreams and willingly, she will address you ‘Sir’. This is my personal experience
To buy Randyfoods, CLICK HERE
Can Staphylococcus Cause Female Infertility?
Staph infection has become one of the most common causes of infertility in both male and females. Evidence is emerging that it could affect the female reproductive system.
Infertility in females can be cured through the use of OVUL8PLUS.
OVUL8PLUS contains just the right formulation of herbal extracts to support your body’s natural hormone levels and also improve egg health.
BENEFITS OF TAKING OVUL8PLUS
- regulates menstrual cycle
- treats hormonal imbalance
- corrects polycystic ovary syndrome(PCOS)
- restores and normalize ovulation(anovulation)
- enhanced fertility
- eliminates the effects of anti-sperm antibodies
- relieves menopausal symptoms
To buy Ovul8pus CLICK HERE
Treatment Of Staphylococcus
Skin infection caused by staphylococcus can be treated with antibiotics (applied to the skin).
Prescription of oral antibiotics (taken by mouth) to treat staph infection in the body and on the skin. The antibiotic will vary depending on the type of infection. In severe cases of staph infection, doctors use IV (intravenous) antibiotics to kill the bacteria.
In severe cases, staph infection can cause serious health complications and death.
How To Prevent Staphylococcus
-wash your hands often
–reduce tampon risks
–avoid sharing personal items
-wash clothes and beddings in hot water
-wash your hand before handling foods
-keep wounds covered
Having answered the question, Can Staphylococcus cause infertility? It is important to get treated once you noticed symptoms and practice the prevention always