What is bitter leaf and what is the effect of bitter on fertility?
A Leaf Called Bitter Leaf
The leaf called bitter leaf has a scientific name of Vernonia amygdalina, it is a small shrub that grows in tropical Africa. It typically grows to a height of 2–5 m (6.6–16.4 ft). It is called bitter leaf in English because of its bitter taste. Common names of bitter leaf in Africa include:
-grawa in Amharic
-ewuro in Yoruba
etidot in Efik
-onugbu in Igbo
-ityuna in Tiv
-oriwo in Edo
-awonwono in Akan
-chusar-doki or shuwaka in Hausa
-mululuza in Luganda
-labwori in Acholi
-olusia in Luo
-indolh in Cameroon
Benefits Of Bitter Leaf
Before we address the effect of bitter leaf on fertility, let’s talk on the benefits of bitter leaf. The leaves of bitter leaf are bitter and they can be abated by boiling or by soaking in several changes of water.
- According to a research, bitter leaf may prevent or delay the onset of breast cancer
- It could be effectively used against drug resistant microorganisms
- It abates fever
- Its powdered seeds can be used as worm expeller
- It is used as dental care
- The leaves when robbed on the body could cure ringworm and some skin diseases
- It may have an antidiabetic effect in diabetes mellitus
- The bark is commonly used in some Africa countries as chew sticks
- The fruits is used as a libido booster
- It treats rheumatism
- The leaves are used to treat mucus discharge from the nose
Infertility is a disease of the male or female reproductive system defined by the failure to achieve a pregnancy after 12 months or more of regular unprotected sexual intercourse.
RELATED ARTICLE: Male infertility: Causes and Treatment
Infertility in male can be treated with the usage of Spermboost
- SpermBoost is a formulation of traditional herbs with empirical evidence for centuries but now scientifically proven. The formulation is known to improve several parameters of sperm count, sperm viability and motility by 300%; these herbs also reduce morphological damage.
To buy SpermBoost, CLICK HERE.
Infertility is a condition that affects approximately 1 out of every 6 couples. Female infertility factors contribute to approximately 50% of all infertility cases and it can be treated with ovul8plus
OVUL8PLUS contains just the right formulation of herbal extracts to support your body’s natural hormone levels and also improve egg health.
BENEFITS OF TAKING OVUL8PLUS
- regulates menstrual cycle
- treats hormonal imbalance
- corrects polycystic ovary syndrome(PCOS)
- restores and normalize ovulation(anovulation)
- enhanced fertility
- eliminates the effects of anti-sperm antibodies
- relieves menopausal symptoms
To buy Ovul8pus CLICK HERE
Effect Of Bitter Leaf On Fertility
According to a study performed on the effects of bitter leaf on fertility, it was said that low doses of bitter leaf increased sperm count. So you have to use bitter leaf with caution if you want to increase your low sperm count or you can opt for Spermboost which contains vital ingredients to improve low sperm count, low motility and morphology.
Bitter Leaf is used for vegetable soup in Africa and for medicinal purposes. Researches have stated the health benefits of bitter leaf and the effect of bitter leaf on fertility