Sperm count refers to the amount of sperm cells present per ML of semen. A sperm count above 15million per ml of semen is considered normal by the World Health Organization. Routine assessment of the semen through its analysis in the laboratory is an important factor in determining fertility.
However, there are other factors that cause low sperm count with lifestyle playing a major role in this condition. Things we do with or to our bodies tend to affect us in the long run.
While there is a dietary supplement called Spermboost that can help you with this problem, you also have a major role to play to aid it by making alterations in your lifestyle. There are things you could do differently that will help you naturally.
Natural Treatment To Low Sperm Count
1. Stop smoking or avoid cigarette smoke
Smoking tends to poison the blood with carbon monoxide, nicotine and heavy chemicals such as lead that will bind to an important biological substance in the body e.g. DNA, leading to cancer.
The nicotine can destabilize some of the neuropathways in your brain which limits their ability to process some hormones that can help you maintain a healthy sex life and sperm production. For a non-smoker, it’s best you stay far away from cigarette smoke as you are at a greater risk than smokers.
2. Exercise a little bit more
It not only makes you fit but also does a great deal of improvement in your body that you might not notice instantly but will become apparent when you are consistent with it. Exercises have different types (aerobic, anaerobic and flexibility) which can;
- Induce wear and tear of your muscles, which prompts the body to produce a substance that will induce tissue repair and enlargement. Ultimately, you start noticing that you can lift more weight and do more pushups with stronger muscle tone. This means more energy for sexual activity.
- It gets rid of excess fat as much of it are used to compensate for energy loss. This means that you can take care of the fat that is affecting your sperm count.
- It can also help lower insulin insensitivity by helping you get rid of low-density lipoproteins or bad cholesterol.
- It boosts blood flow and circulation in your body such that it can get a rich supply of nutrients and oxygen into your testicles as well as helping you to get rid of waste through sweating.
- Yoga as a flexibility exercise can help you calm your mind and nerves so that you can have an increasing concentration and proper functioning of your nervous system.
- Exercise can also help you to combat stress which is one of the causes of hormonal imbalance. If you are feeling stressed, going for a swim will help you.
3. Maintain a healthy diet
Naturally grown fruits and vegetables are rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants which maintains your cellular integrity prevents DNA damage, and prevents you from ageing faster and getting cancer.
Much of our daily diet consists mainly of sugar-rich and processed food which raise cholesterol levels in the blood, increase the risk of obesity and insulin insensitivity and also affect your sperm count. Antioxidants such as beta carotene, lutein and Vitamin C found in carrots, leafy vegetables and fruits can contribute to a healthy sperm count. There are pitfalls to avoid when maintaining a healthy diet, these are;
- Consuming a large amount of red meat as most cows are reservoirs for toxic chemicals
- Not consuming enough sperm-friendly nutrient such as omega 3 and 6 fatty acids known as polyunsaturated fats found in cod liver oil and some species of fish.
- Consuming low levels of antioxidants and a limited amount of fruits and vegetables.
- Not eating food rich in calcium, zinc, folate, and Vitamin D which can have a negative impact on sperm count.
4. Avoid some prescriptions and medications
Some drugs commonly abused by youths for recreation and sexual enhancement affects healthy sperm production. Examples are tramadol, antibiotics, antidepressants, antipsychotics, and pain killers which can cause temporary low sperm count.
The sperm count can go back to normal when they are discontinued, and you will be much better if you avoid self-medication which is known to cause a lot of problems for people. Also, ensure you find out the details of any prescription given to you by a physician or health care provider.
5. Get away from unhealthy environments
Due to industrializations, urbanization and increase in population, there’s an increase in the rate of environmental pollutions which ultimately affects everyone in contact. Unsanitary waste, sewage and refuse disposal systems are substances the body cannot easily metabolize, unlike drugs and food. These pollutants dissolve in the body’s tissues as foreigners, take longer to excrete and accumulate to levels that can cause irreparable damage to the body and sperm count. Avoid polluted areas and eliminate your waste properly.
Remedy – Use a dietary supplement called Spermboost.
There are other dietary supplements in the market, but none works better than Spermboost. Unlike some medications that leave you with more problems than you are trying to solve, Spermboost works optimally. As you may have read up to this point of the article, sperm boost can revitalize you because it is made from naturally and scientifically researched traditional herbs which will help boost your endogenous antioxidant levels in the body while supplying you with exogenous antioxidants.
This not only helps you combat oxidative stress but also keeps you younger and healthier without any risk of heart problems.
It improves blood flow to the testes and helps you maintain a normal testicular temperature while also balancing your hormonal levels such that you have a healthy sperm count.
The testimonies from our customers is a bragging right because of the success rate in treating low sperm count and helping them achieve a normal reproductive life. You should get yours too and share your own testimony.
After I did Sperm Analysis, the results were frightening and my sperm volume was 1ml, all the drugs i used didn’t work until a friend introduced me to this product, skeptically, I gave it a trial and believe me, it worked beyond my wildest dream. THANK YOU
To buy SpermBoost, CLICK HERE.