Is there something natural older women that have lost their sex drive and libido can take to get it back?
Get Your Sex Drive And Libido Up With PassionPlus
PassionPlus is a female natural aphrodisiac made by a female for females. It increases the female intimacy energy and libido through the incorporation of aphrodisiac herbs that increase the blood supply to the labia which in turn increase sensation and orgasm.
- it improves mood and desire
- it increases natural lubrication
- it enhances libido and feeling of intimacy
- it increases sexual pleasure
- it reduces problem during menopause
- it gives you stamina
- it gives intense and pleasurable orgasm
TO BUY PASSIONPLUS, CLICK HERE
Reviews On PassionPlus
‘It was definitely worth it for the pleasure it helped me with. I’m in my 50’s and it was a totally different and very good feeling. delivery was in good time and discrete.’ Waliat
‘If you are looking to spice up the night this is what you need. great customer care. prompt delivery’ Laurette
TO BUY PASSIONPLUS, CLICK HERE
Causes Of Low Libido In Older Women
From late 40s, women start to experience a reduction in their sex drive. This is mostly related to changes in the blood estrogen level causing menopause.
Some women could experience sudden menopause as a result of chemotheraphy or ovariectomy. These set of women tend to show more reduction in libido than those who have natural menopause. An abrupt fall in estrogen’s blood level and testosterone due to a sudden menopause may be the cause of this.
In natural menopause, a drop in estrogen and testosterone levels most times causes a thinning of the vagina lining, loss of vagina elasticity, muscle tone and lubrication. There is also a reduction in the clitoris and vagina sensation.
All these scenario cause a discomfort in the vagina, pelvic pain, painful penetration which leads to a low sex drive.
Social perception about age, especially as it relates to physical changes in women’s bodies could have an impact on her libido.
Women who are positive about the aging process, maintaining self confidence can experience an increase sex drive and women who see aging signs as unattractive, self demeaning often have a low libido.
A recent study on libido in older women concluded that it can be affected mostly due to poor mental and physical health, lack of communication with partners, and an absence of emotional closeness.
A Cure To Erectile Dysfunction: Randyfoods
Randyfoods is a new dietary supplement that has been helping people with their problems with erectile dysfunction.
Some of the benefits or Randyfoods are:
- Get More Powerful erections – Develop ‘rock hard’ erections, every single time regardless of your age!
- Fix and forestall impotence – Temporary barrenness will be a relic of days gone by!
- Have more sperm volume with better sperm quality – If you have not seen, as indicated by ladies, a man’s sperm volume mirrors his sexual capacities. On the off chance that it is low, at that point he is a flop; in the event that it is high, at that point he is a stud. This wiped out pattern is taking an entire on all ladies, so men we simply need to dazzle in that division.
- End untimely discharge – Have sex for whatever length of time that you need, and fulfill her completely!
- Discharge further – Fire off like a gun!
- Expanded sexual endurance – Go for more, more grounded and YOU choose when you discharge.
- Have great sex AND Increase your stamina in bed – Pleasure your woman beyond anything she could ever imagine.
If you think I am being biased here, take a look at some of the things some men are saying about Randyfoods:
“I was a sexually frustrated wife and i love my husband a lot, cheating on him is not to be considered. We have tried almost everything out here before I personally looked towards Nigeria. I opened up to my brother who immediately mentioned randy foods.He paid for the product and had the seller delivered to my address in Liverpool. I received it before telling my husband about it. He grudginly used it and we avoided sex for 2 weeks as adviced. The results were amazing. I felt like a teenager again while he felt like a hunk. The 3 packs is supposed to be enough but we have already ordered another set just to keep around. so this is good, it works great.” ADETAYO B
“This is a good product I used sometimes ago. My libido was quite low then as nothing turned me on again. My wife felt resented as she didn’t turn me on. I know she’s not the problem because it’s the same scenario with my lady friend. It was randy foods that increased my libido. What I love most is the intensity of my ejaculation. So good.” – TOM H.
To buy Randyfoods, CLICK HERE
Health factors can also affect older women’s sex drive. Women with heart problems do have a shortened blood supply to their vagina causing lack of lubrication and arousal
Medications for the treatment of high blood pressure, diabetes, depression, and incontinence, can cause low libido in older women.
Researches On Older Women Libido
A study conducted on older women over 60 years old found out that about 55% of married women are sexually active compared to 5% of unmarried women.
Interestingly, it was found out that sexual gratification increases with age in older women.
In Spite of having a low libido, older women usually experience arousal and reach orgasm.
Also, a recent study on libido in older women concluded that it can be affected mostly due to poor mental and physical health, lack of communication with partners, and an absence of emotional closeness.
At What Age Does A Woman Stop Getting Wet?
A woman can experience vagina dryness at any age but most common during menopause which is often between ages 51 and 60. These women could experience vagina dryness
Vaginal dryness occurs in pre menopausal women with low levels of estrogen, Pre menopausal women such as breastfeeding moms, those who have had a hysterectomy, those who have received chemotherapy, those who have their ovaries removed during a hysterectomy are likely to experience dryness which is as a result of a loss of hormones.
From age 51, women can experience menopause, which is often accompanied by body changes. At the menopausal age, the ovaries end the production of the female hormone estrogen and the levels begin to decline.
Vagina dryness is one of the signs of reduced estrogen in the vagina.
When estrogen is not produced, the skin, the tissues of the lips (vulva) and vagina become thinner and less elastic and the vagina becomes dry.
Almost half of post-menopausal women experience vaginal dryness.
What Can A Woman Do To Increase Her Libido After Menopause?
It is possible for an older women to increase their libido after menopause but before i get to it, below are some quotes to get you fired up about life
- “So many women I’ve talked to see menopause as an ending. But I’ve discovered this is your moment to reinvent yourself after years of focusing on the needs of everyone else. It’s your opportunity to get clear about what matters to you and then to pursue that with all of your energy, time and talent.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “I see menopause as the start of the next fabulous phase of life as a woman. Now is a time to ‘tune in’ to our bodies and embrace this new chapter. If anything, I feel more myself and love my body more now, at 58 years old, than ever before.” – Kim Cattrall, actress
- “I believe whole-heartedly that age is a mindset. Biological age is what it is, but I truly believe it’s more about how you feel—how you feel in your body and how you feel about your body.” – Jennifer Grey
- “If you deal with it in a healthy fashion then I think you come out the other side a better person. I’ve got so much more energy now than I ever had in my early 50s before the menopause.”— Julie Walters, actress
- “You have to sit down and take a good look at yourself, particularly as you grow older and your face changes. People are afraid of changing; that they’re losing something. They don’t understand that they are also gaining something.” — Sharon Stone
How Older Women Can Get Their Sex Drive And Libido Back
1. Use PassionPlus
A natural ingredients known to improves mood and desire, increases natural lubrication, increases sexual pleasure, enhances libido and feeling of intimacy
Daily workout can help you feel good about your body, boost your mood, and increase your levels of happiness hormones which in turn can boost your sex drive.A 2018 study published in a journal reveal that after a strenuous workout, subjects appeared to be more aroused and get sexually satisfied when they get down.
3. Healthy eating
Adding citrus fruits, watermelon, apple, pomegranate juice, asparagus can increase your libido
4. Quit Smoking
Are you still smoking as an older woman, it’s time to stop! not just for your health and overall wellbeing, but also for your Libido. Bad habits like smoking can cause your low libido. Once you ditch the cigarettes for good, you’ll experience a nice boost in the bedroom
5. Abstain From alcohol
A little wine(red wine) can increase your sex drive but going over bound with it can have the exact opposite effect making it harder for you to have an arousal or have an orgasm during sex, Reduce your alcohol consumption to a minimum.
6. Stop The Stress
Stress causes havoc. You need to keep your cortisol levels to a minimum which will keep your wellbeing in check not excluding your sexual wellbeing. Find a way to cope with stress and you have your sex drive increased.
7. Get A Good Sleep
When it comes to increasing your libido, a good sleep can help. A 2015 study found that older women who sleep well had an increase in sex drive and libido. For every extra hour of sleep a woman gets, the chances of engaging in sexual activity popped by 14 percent.
8. Discuss Sex With Your Partner
This help you to both decide what can work and new ways to rev up your sexual lives. Be creative with your sexuality, try new styles, experiment together.
9. Do Kegels
Older women doing Kegel exercises on a regular basis helps your libido. Giving your pelvic muscles a workout, can increase your sexual energy and stimulate your sex drive, and helps in tightening things up
10)Check your medications.
Some medications can cause low libido and sex drive in older women. If you’re concerned that your medications are the root cause of your low libido, talk to your doctor, reevaluating your medications to see if something can be done to help out your sexual function could be an option.