Let’s talk about blood in semen, the causes of blood in semen, and some facts about causes of blood in semen.
Spermboost Cures Low Sperm Count
Low sperm count is when a man has fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen. Having a low sperm count can make it difficult to conceive naturally, even though there’s still a possibility that a pregnancy can occur, it is a low probability.
It basically means that the semen you ejaculate has fewer sperm than it should normally have. And if you have fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen, you have a low sperm count.
But not to worry, this supplement called Spermboost is the best cure for low sperm count and its parameters
SpermBoost is a formulation of traditional herbs with empirical evidence for centuries but is now scientifically proven. The formulation is known to improve several parameters of sperm count, sperm viability, and motility by 300%; these herbs also reduce morphological damage.
Testimonials On Spermboost
Testimonies about the rapid improvement of sperm levels after taking SpermBoost abound.
After 2 years of trying to conceive, we had pretty much given up. My husband’s sperm was watery, I found this and thought it wouldn’t hurt to try. After 2 1/2 months of my husband using this, I am 4.5 weeks pregnant! Wonderful supplement. My husband said he felt very healthy taking it and it didn’t upset his stomach. Thanks, SpermBoost!!
Using SpermBoost, I have found that I don’t need any other supplements. This product works great, even if you are not using it for boosting motility, the ingredients are very beneficial.
I went for a test some days back and got the result today. I have been dancing all evening, the test came out great. All the parameters have risen to normal. Every single parameter is well within a healthy range. I couldn’t believe it. I really thank God and I testify that your product worked for me
I was diagnosed with low motility, the doctors gave us several very expensive options on how to help us conceive. I couldn’t go through that route because of the expenses involved. So I did what I always do! Find a low-cost solution. I did online research to find natural products that boost sperm. I saw so many options but my mind was fixed on this, I guess the reviews helped too. I was diligent in my usage and I was patient, Now what I need everyone who has watery semen, low sperm count, or low motility to know is that technically it takes some days for healthy sperm to be created. So it won’t happen overnight but in the end, it worked!
To buy SpermBoost, CLICK HERE.
Blood In Semen
Blood in semen is known as hematospermia or hemospermia. It is not known how common blood in semen is because more often than not, men don’t check their semen when they ejaculate.
When men under 40 years of age experienced blood in semen without symptoms, it goes on its own but men who are over 40 years of age and are experiencing blood in semen need to be medically examined and treated. This is necessary if there is a recurrence of blood in semen, blood in the urine or for men who are at risk of cancer.
Causes Of Blood In Semen
Below are the causes of blood in semen
Sexually transmitted infections such as gonorrhea or chlamydia, or any viral or bacterial infection one of the causes of blood in the urine. Infection and inflammation are often the cause of blood in semen. Of four out of every ten cases
Inflammation means redness, swelling, pain, a feeling of heat in an area of the body. This is a protective reaction to injury, disease, or irritation of the tissues.
Inflammation of any gland, duct, tube, or organ involved in the male genitals is one of the causes of blood in semen. This includes:
- Prostatitis (the gland that produces the fluid part of semen)
- Epididymitis (this inflammation of the epididymis, or the coiled tube in the back of the testicle where sperm is stored) Epididymitis is often caused by a bacterial infection, including sexually transmitted infection like gonorrhea, chlamydia and is often accompanied by testicle pain, swollen scrotum, and painful urination
- Urethritis (inflammation of the urethra)It causes pain during urination, accompanied with itching or burning near the opening of the penis, or penile discharge.
Blood vessel disorder
If the prostate to the tiny tubes that carry sperm which contain blood vessels is damaged, It can result in blood in the semen.
Vascular deformities in the male reproductive organ, such as vascular cysts, could cause blood in semen
Being hit in your testicles either through physical activities or other forms can be one of the causes of blood in semen. Trauma can cause blood vessels to leak, and that blood may be expelled from your body through ejaculated semen.
A medical procedure like a prostate exam or biopsy or a vasectomy can cause blood in your semen
Related Symptoms Of Blood In Semen
- Burning urination
- Painful ejaculation
- Difficulty in emptying your bladder during urination
- Blood in the urine (called hematuria)
- Swollen scrotum
- Testicle pain
- Signs of an Sexually transmitted diseases
- High blood pressure
Blood In Semen And Erectile Dysfunction
One of the common causes of blood in semen is inflammation, inflammation of the prostate gland can cause Erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction is a process whereby you are unable to get an erection and if you manage to get one, you are not able to keep if firm enough for sex or even maintain it.
Randyfoods Cures Erectile Dysfunction
On average and everything being equal, a man ejaculates semen worth of a teaspoon and there’s this fun fact that men in their early 30’s produce more semen but why do some men ejaculate semen within a few minutes of sex? It is sad to know that some men are not as good in bed as they looked. Premature ejaculation is said to be a common problem affecting 30% to 40% of men.
With Randyfoods, You will be able to naturally:
- Get More Powerful erections – Develop ‘rock hard’ erections, each and every time no matter your age!
- Cure and prevent impotence – Temporary impotence will be a thing of the past!
- Have more sperm volume with better quality – If you have not noticed, according to women, a man’s sperm volume reflects his sexual abilities. If it is low, then he is a dud; if it is high, then he is a stud. This sick trend is taking a whole on all women, so men we just have to impress in that department.
- End premature ejaculation – Have sex for as long as you want, and satisfy her fully!
- Ejaculate further – Fire off like a cannon!
- Increased sexual stamina – Go for longer, stronger and YOU decide when you ejaculate
- Have explosive sex AND Increase your confidence – Pleasure your partner beyond her wildest dreams and willingly, she will address you ‘Sir’. This is my personal experience
To buy Randyfoods, CLICK HERE
Treatments Of Blood In Semen
Blood in semen can be treated through:
This is dependent on the cause of the blood in semen, if it is not a serious one like a trauma, resting, or applying ice in the swollen region can help.
- If the blood in semen is caused by infection, antibiotics will be prescribed
- If it is caused by a blockage in your genitourinary tract, surgery may be necessary
- If the blood in semen is caused by cancer, your doctor will probably refer you to a specialist (oncologist) who will determine the best treatment.
Conclusion Of Causes Of Blood In Semen
Causes of blood in semen
As frightening as blood in semen is, it’s necessary to know that more often, it’s not a symptom of a serious condition.
If you continue to experience blood in your semen, ask your doctor for a referral to a urologist. This specialty doctor can help treat any serious underlying causes of blood in semen.
Do you have a low sperm count, use SpermBoost