Six causes of male infertility
Spermboost Corrects Male Infertility
Spermboost is a rich blend of scientifically researched natural traditional herbs that has been working wonders on men’s fertility for centuries. It works on a whole new level, not only on your reproductive system but also on other factors that may or may not be associated with infertility.
Spermboost has all the benefits of its constituents and no side effects. It can prevent, treat, and reduce infertility. With some the testimonies on the effectiveness of Spermboost below, you should give it a try.
I had a bad morphology (27%), took these Spermboost and my wife is 4 months pregnant now.
Thanks. – CHRIS
Well if you are wondering if you should spend any money on this, well spend money on this one. If you want a child, then take it. I started taking the sperm boost. I took two a day. If I missed a day I would double up… Eventually I got the motility boost that I need. – USMAN
I have no way of saying with absolute certainty that Spermboost works. All I do know is that I was told by some fertility experts that I could never father a child without IVF, since I don’t have enough money for that, I decided to keep trying various things until I found Spermboost. Just two months after deciding to buy it, I am amazed to say that my wife is pregnant. Maybe it does really work – ANDREW
To buy SpermBoost, CLICK HERE.
Male infertility is a common problem that affects many men around the world. It refers to health issues that prevent men from getting their wives pregnant. This will sometimes cause marital problems that affects them psychologically and make them have low self-esteem. The good news is Spermboost gives a cure to male infertility
Male infertility does not just arise without a cause or causes. It is as result of short or long-term accumulated problems in the male reproductive system that might go unnoticed by the man until he is ready to father a child. Such problems might arise from watery sperm, low sperm count and motility, bad sperm morphology or the complete absence of sperm in the semen.
In a normal condition, the sperm is made and stored by the testicles. This is influenced by hormones namely Gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH), Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and testosterone. The GnRH from the Hypothalamus in the brain stimulates the anterior pituitary gland to release LH which acts on Leydig cells in the testis to produce testosterone which ultimately leads to sperm production.
Male fertility greatly depends on your body, environment, hormones, and genes to make normal sperm and deliver them. The production also depends on other factors which can hinder it from metamorphosing into a healthy and mature sperm cell. Such factors can reduce its motility and hinder it from reaching the ovum
Causes Of Male Infertility
Below are the six causes of male infertility
This has to do with the sperm quantity and quality. The sperm may be:
- Completely absent in the semen(azoospermia)
- Produced in a very low amount that is 0-5million per mL of semen (Oligospermia)
- oddly shaped e.g. having two heads
- moving in the wrong way and slow instead of moving straight and fast
Semen is supposed to be thick and whitish but sometimes it can be watery. This is usually because there are no sperm cells in it. While this disorder may be genetic, it can also be induced by lifestyle such as alcoholism and smoking. Other contributing factors can be health conditions such as kidney failure, some sexually transmitted infections and damage to the reproductive system.
Just like every organ of the body needs blood supply to function, the testes also need blood supply for nourishment and sperm production. However, the veins in the scrotum can become swollen such that blood cannot return for circulation. This problem is called varicocele which can cause an increase in the testicular temperature and affect sperm production.
Normal ejaculation originates from the testes, enters the urethra, and leaves through the tip of the penis. But for this condition, the semen enters the bladder because the nerves and muscles of the bladder do not close during orgasm.
Though sperm production may be normal for this particular man, his sperm does not end up in the vagina of the woman. Retrograde ejaculation can happen as a result of surgery or medications and health problems relating to the nerves around the genitals. This can be diagnosed by checking the urine for sperm.
With Randyfoods, You will be able to naturally:
- Get More Powerful erections – Develop ‘rock hard’ erections, each and every time no matter your age!
- Cure and prevent impotence – Temporary impotence will be a thing of the past!
- Have more sperm volume with better quality – If you have not noticed, according to women, a man’s sperm volume reflects his sexual abilities. If it is low, then he is a dud; if it is high, then he is a stud. This sick trend is taking a whole on all women, so men we just have to impress in that department.
- End premature ejaculation – Have sex for as long as you want, and satisfy her fully!
- Ejaculate further – Fire off like a cannon!
- Increased sexual stamina – Go for longer, stronger and YOU decide when you ejaculate
- Have explosive sex AND Increase your confidence – Pleasure your partner beyond her wildest dreams and willingly, she will address you ‘Sir’. This is my personal experience.
To buy Randyfoods, CLICK HERE
Autoimmunity of the sperm
In some certain conditions, the immune system makes antibodies against the sperm. These antibodies can either kill the sperm or stop it from moving properly.
Though this condition is not a common cause of male infertility, it can be caused by injury where the sperm cell may have come in contact with blood and will be recognized by the immune cell as a foreign body.
Hormones and medications
Hormonal imbalances and medications can affect sperm production. Hormones work using positive and negative feedback mechanism which enables them to maintain balance in a way that they do not underperform or overperform. As such imbalances can impair their activities, some certain drugs used to treat other problems may also mess with sperm production. These drugs include:
- Beta blockers
- Anti-cancer medications
- Anti-inflammatory drugs
Lifestyle and environmental factors
These are the common causes of infertility in men which are:
- Excess heat: Testicular temperature affects sperm production. Seating on the top of engines in commercial buses, wearing tight clothing as well as frequent use of hot tubs can cause this. People working in places that have heat radiation such as furnaces and welding are not left out.
- Sexually transmitted infections: Some infections attack the urogenital system such as the reproductive and urinary organs, creating discomfort and painful urination. If they are not treated on time, they can make the man become sterile. Therefore, the use of condoms can protect you from such infections such as staphylococcus, syphilis and gonorrhea.
- Toxic chemicals: Chemicals that affect sperm quality include insecticides, pesticides, smoke from exhaust, cigarettes, and some paints.
- Stress and Malnutrition: This can both create deficiencies in your body that will affect sperm production. This deficiency can be in vitamin C, zinc, and folic acid. Stress can also cause high blood glucose and hormonal imbalances.
- Excessive exercising: it is important you exercise, but some exercises can harm you when you do them excessively such as continuous cycling.
- Obesity: Eating too much diet that is high in calories and not exercising can ultimately lead to obesity. Fats in circulation can desensitize key receptors from interacting with appropriate hormones e.g. insulin, testosterone which can affect sperm production.
Treatment Of Male Infertility
Male infertility can be avoided, prevented, or treated if you are able to manage yourself and your lifestyle. You can reverse the situation by doing the following things.
- Eat healthy diets rich in fruits and vegetables
- Exercise moderately and avoid stress
- Avoid polluted areas or environmental pollutants
- Practice safe sex by using condoms
- Follow a doctor’s prescription and go for regular check up
- Abstain from smoking and alcohol
- Maintain your testicular temperature by avoiding hot places
Benefits of taking Spermboost
- It increases the motility of your sperm
- Helps boost your sperm production
- Makes you fertile if you have a low sperm count.
- Reduces morphological damage – making your sperm maintain their shape
- And many more…
To buy SpermBoost, CLICK HERE.
Highlighted are six causes of male infertility and a cure to male infertility : Spermboost