Role of obesity in male infertility
A Cure To Male Infertility: Spermboost
SpermBoost is a formulation of traditional herbs with empirical evidence for centuries but now scientifically proven. The formulation is known to improve several parameters of sperm count, sperm viability and motility by 300%; these herbs also reduce morphological damage.
Benefits of taking Spermboost
- It increases the motility of your sperm
- Helps boost your sperm production
- Makes you fertile if you have a low sperm count.
- Reduces morphological damage – making your sperm maintain their shape
- And many more…
Testimonials On Spermboost
Testimonies about the rapid improvement of sperm level after taking SpermBoost abound.
After 2 years of trying to conceive, we had pretty much given up. My husband sperm was watery, I found this and had thought it wouldn’t hurt to try. After 2 1/2 months of my husband using this, I am 4.5 weeks pregnant! Wonderful supplement. My husband said he felt very healthy taking it and it didn’t upset his stomach. Thanks SpermBoost!!
Using SpermBoost, I have found that I don’t need any other supplements. This product works great, even if you are not using it for boosting motility, the ingredients are very beneficial.
I went for a test some days back and got the result today. I have been dancing all evening, the test came out great. All the parameters have risen to normal. Every single parameter is well within healthy range. I couldn’t believe it. I really thank God and i testify that your product worked for me
I was diagnosed with low motility, the doctors gave us several very expensive options on how to help us conceive. I couldn’t go through that route because of the expenses involved. So I did what I always do! Find a low cost solution. I did online research to find natural products that boost sperm. I saw so many options but my mind was fixed on this, i guess the reviews helped too. I was diligent in my usage and i was patient, Now what I need everyone who has watery semen, low sperm count or low motility to know is that technically it takes some days for healthy sperm to be created. So it won’t happen overnight but at the end, it worked!T
To buy SpermBoost, CLICK HERE.
A Cure To Female Infertility
Infertility is a condition that affects approximately 1 out of every 6 couples. Female infertility factors contribute to approximately 50% of all infertility cases.
Infertility in females can be cured through the use of OVUL8PLUS. It contains just the right formulation of herbal extracts to support your body’s natural hormone levels and also improve egg health.
- BENEFITS OF TAKING OVUL8PLUS
- regulates menstrual cycle
- treats hormonal imbalance
- corrects polycystic ovary syndrome(PCOS)
- restores and normalize ovulation(anovulation)
- enhanced fertility
- eliminates the effects of anti-sperm antibodies
- relieves menopausal symptoms
Reviews On Ovul8Plus
‘This product solved my anovulation. I noticed that I ovulated when i used it according to the prescription and i conceived on the third month’ Tiffany
‘I did not experience any side effects but when I was sick a couple of months after taking the product, the doctor said it was because I was pregnant’ Itunu
To buy Ovul8plus, CLICK HERE
Obesity is a complex disease involving an excessive amount of body fat. Obesity isn’t just a cosmetic concern. It’s a medical problem that increases the risk of other diseases and health problems, such as heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and certain cancers.
Below is the classification of obesity for adults who are at least 20 years old:
|18.5 or under||underweight|
|18.5 to <25.0||“normal” weight|
|25.0 to <30.0||overweight|
|30.0 to <35.0||class 1 obesity|
|35.0 to <40.0||class 2 obesity|
|40.0 or over||class 3 obesity (also known as morbid, extreme, or severe obesity|
Causes Of Obesity
- Eating more calories than you burn in daily activities and exercise on a long-term basis — can lead to obesity. Over time, these extra calories add up and cause weight gain.
- not sleeping enough can lead to hormonal changes that make you feel hungrier and crave certain high-calorie foods
- growing older, which can lead to less muscle mass and a slower metabolic rate, making it easier to gain weight
- pregnancy, as weight gained during pregnancy may be difficult to lose and might eventually lead to obesity
- Certain health conditions like Prader-Willi syndrome, PCOS, cushing syndrome can lead to obesity,
–Personal weight loss regime
-Involving a weight loss specialist
-Work with a team that involves dietician, therapist
-Your doctor may recommend medications or weight loss surgery
Role Of Obesity In Male Infertility
According to this study, Increased weight in men has been associated with a lower testosterone level, poorer sperm quality, and reduced fertility as compared to men of normal weight. The odds of infertility increase by 10% for every 9 kg (20 pounds). This 2020 study concluded that ‘There is substantial evidence that male obesity has negative impacts on fertility through changes at hormonal levels, as well as direct changes to sperm function and sperm molecular composition. Among the myriad of publications reviewed in this paper, impaired spermatogenesis and sexual dysfunction have been shown to drive other variables towards poor fertility potentials. Increased BMI was found to be significantly linked to a fall in sperm concentration, serum testosterone, and an increase in serum estradiol. The proposed mechanical theory of friction induced epididymitis and its sequelae demands further studies. Reversibility of infertility is a thrilling topic, as an enthusiastic overweight individual can undo the torsion and thus improve his condition.
Role Of Obesity In Female Infertility
Having pointed out the Role Of Obesity In Male Infertility. It should b noted that there is also a link between obesity and female infertility, There is a high prevalence of obese women in the infertile population and numerous studies have highlighted the link between obesity and infertility. Obesity contributes to anovulation and menstrual irregularities, reduced conception rate and a reduced response to fertility treatment.
It also increases miscarriage and contributes to maternal and perinatal complication. Reduction of obesity, particularly abdominal obesity, is associated with improvements in reproductive functions; hence, treatment of obesity itself should be the initial aim in obese infertile women before embarking on ovulation-induction drugs or assisted reproductive techniques.
Obesity And Erectile Dysfunction
There is a role of obesity in male infertility. Overweight and obesity may increase the risk of erectile dysfunction (ED) by 30–90% as compared with normal weight subjects. overweight and obesity represent important risk factors for the development of type II diabetes, which is one main cause of erectile dysfunction
With Randyfoods, You will be able to naturally:
- Get More Powerful erections – Develop ‘rock hard’ erections, each and every time no matter your age!
- Cure and prevent impotence – Temporary impotence will be a thing of the past!
- Have more sperm volume with better quality – If you have not noticed, according to women, a man’s sperm volume reflects his sexual abilities. If it is low, then he is a dud; if it is high, then he is a stud. This sick trend is taking a whole on all women, so men we just have to impress in that department.
- End premature ejaculation – Have sex for as long as you want, and satisfy her fully!
- Ejaculate further – Fire off like a cannon!
- Increased sexual stamina – Go for longer, stronger and YOU decide when you ejaculate
- Have explosive sex AND Increase your confidence – Pleasure your partner beyond her wildest dreams and willingly, she will address you ‘Sir’. This is my personal experience.
To buy Randyfoods, CLICK HERE
Is there a role of obesity in male infertility? Yes there is but the good news is that spermboost cures low sperm count, ovul8plus cures female infertility and Randyfoods eradicate Erectile Dysfunction