Can Lime And Potash Abort Pregnancy?
It has been observed that majority of abortions are carried out by young unmarried women, and this group of people mostly opt for an unsafe way to abort which more often than not result to complications..
Enjoy Sex With Randyfoods And PassionPlus
Sex should be enjoyed between partners,
Randyfoods For Him
Randyfoods is a dietary supplement that makes you get more powerful erections – Develop ‘rock hard’ erections, each and every time no matter your age! Cure and prevent impotence – Temporary impotence will be a thing of the past!
With Randyfoods, You will be able to naturally
- Get More Powerful erections – Develop ‘rock hard’ erections, each and every time no matter your age!
- Cure and prevent impotence – Temporary impotence will be a thing of the past!
- Have more sperm volume with better quality – If you have not noticed, according to women, a man’s sperm volume reflects his sexual abilities. If it is low, then he is a dud; if it is high, then he is a stud. This sick trend is taking a whole on all women, so men we just have to impress in that department.
- End premature ejaculation – Have sex for as long as you want, and satisfy her fully!
- Ejaculate further – Fire off like a cannon!
- Increased sexual stamina – Go for longer, stronger and YOU decide when you ejaculate
- Have explosive sex AND Increase your confidence – Pleasure your partner beyond her wildest dreams and willingly, she will address you ‘Sir’. This is my personal experience
To buy Randyfoods, CLICK HERE
Reviews On Randyfoods
“I am a very pleased and satisfied customer . Your product is very good . Forget the blue and beige pills , and all their counterparts. They are all stimulants and not great for health. Spend your hard earned money to correct this problem instead. I’ll also be placing an order to try your Spermboost product in a short while , as funds become available . Thank you.” – AHMADU D.
“This is a good product I used some time ago. My libido was quite low then as nothing turns me on again. My wife felt resented as she didn’t turn me on. I know she’s not the problem because it’s the same scenario with my lady friend. It was randy foods that increased my libido. What I love most is the intensity of my ejaculation. So good.” Tom
“A great product that saved my marriage. I suffered ED close to a year. I could not be with my wife during that period. I should quickly state here for people to know that money alone doesn’t make women happy. My wife was not happy and also frustrated and at a time moved to another room. Whenever I thought I had used something to help me and go to her, I always felt disappointed because it’s either it will be very difficult to raise erection or just ejaculated within seconds after insertion. I simply lost hope. Then I stumbled upon this randyfoods on google. Gave it a trial and then tried myself with an old friend. I was happy with my performance. The relationship with my wife has greatly improved.” Rahmon
PassionPlus For Her
PassionPlus is a female natural aphrodisiac made by a female for females. it increases the female intimacy energy and libido through the incorporation of aphrodisiac herbs that increase the blood supply to the labia which in turn increase sensation and orgasm.
it improves mood and desire
it increases natural lubrication
it enhances libido and feeling of intimacy
it increases sexual pleasure
it reduces problem during menopause
it gives you stamina
it gives intense and pleasurable orgasm
Reviews On PassionPlus
‘It was definitely worth it for the pleasure it helped me with. I’m in my 50’s and it was a totally different and very good feeling. delivery was in good time and discrete.’ Waliat
‘If you are looking to spice up the night this is what you need. great customer care. prompt delivery’ Laurette
TO BUY PASSIONPLUS, CLICK HERE
Reasons Ladies Abort
Research collected from 2008 through 2010 asked women about the reasons for getting an abortion. Some listed multiple reasons for their decision. The reasons, and the percentage of women who gave each one, are:
- Not financially prepared: 40%
- Bad timing, not ready, or unplanned: 36%
- Partner-related reasons (including the relationship is bad or new, she doesn’t want to be a single mother, her partner is not supportive, does not want the baby, is abusive, or is the wrong guy): 31%
- Need to focus on her other children: 29%
- Interferes with educational or vocational plans: 20%
- Not emotionally or mentally prepared: 19%
- Health-related reasons (includes concern for her own health, the health of the fetus, use of prescription or non-prescription drugs, alcohol, or tobacco): 12%
- Want a better life for a baby than she could provide: 12%
- Not independent or mature enough for a baby: 7%
- Influences from family or friends: 5%
- Doesn’t want a baby or to place the baby for adoption: 4%
This survey used open-ended questions rather than having women select from a checklist of researcher-generated reasons. Previous surveys that had a set of answers got many responses for these reasons:
- Having a baby would dramatically change my life
- I have completed my childbearing
- Don’t want people to know I had sex or got pregnant
It’s also interesting to point out that most women cite two to four reasons for abortion, not just one.
In general, younger women often cite that they are unprepared for the transition to motherhood, and older women consistently indicate that they are already responsible for children and/or are past the childbearing stage in their lives.
Lime (also known as Adam’s Apple, Bara Nimbu, Bijapura, Citron Vert, Citronnier Vert, Citrus acida, Citrus aurantifolia, Citrus lima, Citrus limetta varis) is a citrus fruit. The juice, fruit, peel, and oil are used to make medicine.
Lime is also used for the treatment of scurvy, malaria, sickle cell disease, gastrointestinal disorders, vaginal infections, and many other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses.
Lime oil is used in cosmetics as a fragrance component and as a “fixative”.
Potash is a potassium-rich salt that is mined from underground deposits formed from evaporated sea beds millions of years ago. Potassium is an essential element for all plant, animal and human life.
The term “potash” refers to a group of potassium (K) bearing minerals and chemicals
Research carried out said , ‘excessive consumption of this earthy material (potash) may lead to its accumulation that could cause severe and irreparable damage to the kidney and disrupt normal body functions which may eventually lead to loss of life.
Can Lime And Potash Abort Pregnancy?
Researches made on lime and potash never indicate that lime and potash can abort pregnancy, trying to use it is not only dangerous to the foetus but to you as well.
A study conducted advised pregnant women to refrain from taking any kind of potash concoction.
Various Methods To Prevent Pregnancy
If you want to prevent pregnancy, use Contraceptives. It prevents pregnancy by
- keeping the egg and sperm apart
- stopping egg production
- stopping the combined sperm and egg (fertilized egg) attaching to the lining of the womb
Types Of Contraceptives
The different types of contraceptives are
- Combined pill.
- Contraceptive implant.
- Contraceptive injection.
- Contraceptive patch.
- Female condoms.
Can Lime and potash abort pregnancy?
Do you think you might be pregnant and you are not ready for it? Talk to a medical professional or a counsellor. There is always light after the tunnel