Are you a man? Do you suspect you might have a low sperm count? And would you like to know how you can increase sperm count?
Then read on…
A man’s sperm count is the reason he is able to father a child and a low sperm count can make it difficult to impregnate your spouse.
In this post, I am going to show you how you can increase sperm count and be a stud in the bedroom once again
What is the normal sperm count of a man?
Before we go into what a low sperm count is, let’s first look at what a normal sperm count is.
A normal sperm count ranges from 15 million sperm to more than 200 million sperm per milliliter (mL) of semen. This is a normal sperm count.
If your sperm count goes below 15 million sperm per milliliter, this is considered a low sperm count.
It is impossible to begin counting your sperm by yourself…
How do you know if your sperm count is low?
What are the signs of a low sperm count?
You can’t count your semen one by one without the help of some industrial high powered microscope, and even then it would not be accurate.
The very first way to check if your sperm count is low is to check with a doctor, they have the most accurate instruments to check for signs of a low sperm count in men.
Apart from going to the doctor, there are signs you will notice if your sperm count is low and some of them are:
- Pain, swelling or a lump in the testicular area: Whether this lump is inside the body or outside, it is necessary to see a doctor fast so it can be diagnosed and you can go back to your normal life. If you notice this lump, pain or swelling, consult a doctor immediately.
- Erectile dysfunction: This causes a problem with your sexual drive and there is a way you can easily cure this problem and that is with randyfoods, which is a dietary supplement that helps men function better in the bedroom. It will cure your erectile dysfunction immediately.
- Watery semen: Semen normally should be a thick, whitish fluid. Some situations can change the color and consistency of the semen. Watery semen can be caused because of a low sperm count, and this shows possible fertility issues. Ejaculating watery and clear semen may be a temporary condition with no major health concerns. Spermboost from thenaturehill gives a perfect solution to watery sperm.
How can you increase sperm count?
There is a new and life-saving dietary supplement that is made from traditional herbs that have been proven to increase sperm count and that supplement is spermboost.
From the name you will understand that it boosts sperm.
Spermboost can help you:
- Improve your sperm count
- Increase the viability of your sperm viability
- Improve the motility by 300% by making them swim faster to fertilize the egg.
- Reduce morphological damage to your semen
- Give your spouse the fruit of the womb
- Increase your odds of your sperm fertilizing your partner’s egg
- And many more…
This is what a happy customer of spermboost said about the product:
“Using spermboost, I have found that I don’t need any other supplements. This product works great, even if you are not using it for boosting motility, the ingredients are very beneficial.” – NOFISAT
Where can you get spermboost?
It’s easy to get one of these…
click here to buy
Other ways you can increase spermcount are:
The food you eat
There are foods that help increase sperm count and some of them are:
- Citrus fruits like oranges
- Whole wheat and grains
- Fishes like salmon, cod and haddock
- Vitamin D enhanced milk and milk products
- Dark chocolate
- Garlic and
These foods can help you increase sperm count.
Don’t make the mistake of letting your diet kill your sperm because just as there are foods that increase sperm count, there are also foods that reduce sperm count and some of them are…
Foods that reduce sperm counts
- Processed meat: Studies have linked processed meat to all sorts of illness and it would be wise of you to stay away from these kinds of meat.
- Trans fat: Trans fat lowers sperm count but researchers are more concerned with its effect on the heart and improving the risk of heart disease.
- Soy products: They contain estrogen-like compounds that come from plants and an excessive intake of soy could decrease your sperm concentration.
- High fat dairy products: High fat dairy products have been associated with decreased sperm motility and morphology. These may be due to the sex steroids given to cows.
You should also note that to naturally increase sperm count, in addition to using spermboost, you should also strive to live a healthy lifestyle which includes eating right and taking the necessary vitamins, minerals and supplements (spermboost) to accompany living and eating healthy.
What healthy lifestyle can you start doing today to increase sperm count?
1. Quit alcohol
In some other posts about living healthy, it is suggested you reduce your alcohol intake to improve libido and increase sperm count, but here if you want to live a healthy life and make sure your boys (semen) can swim round the world without getting tired, quit alcohol completely.
2. Dietary changes
The dietary changes that are sure to increase sperm count is reducing the intake of trans fatty acid and increasing polyunsaturated fatty acid and vitamin D intake. Maintaining a healthy, balanced diet that includes plenty of fruits and vegetables is one of the best ways to increase sperm count.
3. Daily exercise
You can increase sperm count and testosterone levels by exercising daily.
A little run thirty minutes a day for at least three times a week should be the bare minimum you should do to increase sperm count.
4. Reduce stress
Stress can be a major factor in the reduction of your sperm count.
Most men are stressed out today by all the responsibilities they have to shoulder at work and at home. And the last thing some men have in mind is to come home and exert themselves through sex. They just want to eat and sleep.
In this case, they are uninterested in sex which means their libido is low.
And even if some men want to make love to their wives, their body is usually not in the mood.
So how can you please your woman if you go through all these stress and can’t have sex when you get home?
Use spermboost and you and your boys will come back to life. It doesn’t matter if you are tired.
5. Use spermboost supplement
Spermboost supplement can be a major life saving supplement for your relationship.
Remember how hot your relationship was at the beginning when you two could not keep your hands off each other?
Spermboost is capable of rekindling that feeling.
Do you want to rekindle your relationship?
Low sperm count can cause a major strain in any relationship and if you want to bring back the spark there once was in your relationship or if you want to ensure the continuous love and harmony in your relationship, as a man, it is your duty to make sure your sex life does not dwindle.
You have to make sure you are strong and virile enough to satisfy your woman in bed. This is your duty.
You can do this by making sure you keep your own end of the bargain. Do whatever it takes, short of steroids, to make sure you and your woman are good in the bedroom.
Implications of having an increased sperm count?
What does it mean to have an increased sperm count?
If you do all the things that have been mentioned above from living a healthy lifestyle to taking the spermboost supplement, you will have a high amount of sperm count. And to know that your sperm count have increased there are somethings you will begin to notice like:
- You have more sex drive: Your libido will shoot through the roof and you will want to have sex all the time.
- You will have healthy semen: Your semen will be thick
- Spend more time in the bedroom: This means you will last longer in bed
- Your woman will be happy: This goes without saying that as a man, once you are able to fulfill your manly duties in the bedroom, your woman will be floating on cloud nine all day long.
To increase sperm count does not call for the services of rocket scientists. You can do this by yourself and at home by doing what has been mentioned in this post and once you start eating healthy and taking your supplements like spermboost, you will increase your sperm count and have no problems in the bedroom.But don’t forget that if you have a problem following up with all of these tips at once, you can start with the simplest, I mean taking only this supplement will increase your sperm count and make you more virile in bed.
To learn more about how spermboost can increase sperm count, click here.