Natural Remedies To Female Infertility
15 natural remedies to female infertility are listed but you can pick 3-5 that fit you or this major one and then stick to it.
Did you know that Infertility is a condition that affects approximately 1 out of every 6 couples? Female infertility factors contribute to approximately 50% of all infertility cases. Read more HERE
Cure Female Infertility With Ovul8Plus
Infertility in females can be cured through the use of OVUL8PLUS. It contains just the right formulation of herbal extracts to support your body’s natural hormone levels and also improve egg health.
BENEFITS OF TAKING OVUL8PLUS
- regulates menstrual cycle
- treats hormonal imbalance
- corrects polycystic ovary syndrome(PCOS)
- restores and normalize ovulation(anovulation)
- enhanced fertility
- eliminates the effects of anti-sperm antibodies
- relieves menopausal symptoms
To buy Ovul8pus CLICK HERE
Causes of Female Infertility
There are many possible causes of infertility. Sometimes, it can be very challenging to pinpoint the exact cause of female infertility; some couples also have “unexplained” infertility. Some possible causes of female factor infertility can include:
- Challenges with the uterus: This includes polyps, fibroids, septum, or adhesions inside the cavity of the uterus. Polyps and fibroids can form on their own at any time, whereas other abnormalities (like a septum) are present at birth. Adhesions can form after a surgery like dilation and curettage(D&C)
- Challenges with the fallopian tubes: The most common cause of “tubal factor” infertility is a pelvic inflammatory disease, which is often caused by chlamydia and gonorrhea
- Challenges with ovulation: There are many reasons why a woman may not ovulate (release an egg) regularly. Hormonal imbalances, a past eating disorder, substance abuse, thyroid conditions, and severe stress are all examples of things that can affect ovulation.
- Challenges with egg number and quality: Women are born with all the eggs they will ever have, and this supply can “run out” early before menopause. In addition, some eggs will have the wrong number of chromosomes and cannot fertilize or grow into healthy fetuses. Some of these chromosomal issues (such as “balanced translocation”) may affect all of the eggs. Others are random but become more common as a woman gets older.
Sets Of People At Risks Of Female Infertility
Before I highlight the natural treatment for Infertility For Females, Some of the factors that can put a female at a higher risk of infertility are:
- Age: The quality and quantity of a female’s eggs begin to decrease with increasing age. In your 30s, the rate of follicle loss speeds, which results in fewer and poorer quality eggs. This makes conception more difficult and increases the risk of miscarriage.
- Sexual history. Sexually transmitted infections such as chlamydia and gonorrhea can damage the fallopian tubes. Having unprotected intercourse with multiple partners increases your risk of a sexually transmitted infection that may cause fertility problems later. It is advisable to stick to a partner and both of you can use these supplements to boost your sexual life
PassionPlus for female
PassionPlus is a female natural aphrodisiac made by a female for females. it increases the female intimacy energy and libido through the incorporation of aphrodisiac herbs that increase the blood supply to the labia which in turn increases sensation and orgasm.
- it improves mood and desire
- it increases natural lubrication
- it enhances libido and the feeling of intimacy
- it increases sexual pleasure
- it reduces problems during menopause
- it gives you stamina
- it gives intense and pleasurable orgasm
TO BUY PASSIONPLUS, CLICK HERE
The counterpart, Randyfoods for males gives Powerful erections – Develop ‘rock hard’ erections, each and every time no matter your age! It Cures and prevents impotence – Temporary impotence will be a thing of the past! Have more sperm volume with better quality
- Smoking. Apart from damaging your cervix and fallopian tubes, smoking also increases your risk of having a miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy. Smoking also ages your ovaries and depletes your eggs prematurely. You should stop smoking before beginning fertility treatment.
- Weight. Being overweight or significantly underweight may affect normal ovulation. Getting to a healthy body mass index (BMI) may increase the frequency of ovulation and the likelihood of pregnancy.
15 Natural Remedies To Female Infertility
1)Eat a Big Breakfast
Eating a big and healthy breakfast has been found to help women improve fertility problems or cure female infertility. Studies show that having a larger breakfast, instead of a substantial dinner, can help boost ovulation by 30%. It makes the levels of insulin can be reduced by 8% and the levels of testosterone 50% which ultimately leads to higher chances of becoming pregnant. Get a Biggggg breakfast, tomorrow girl
Exercise has many benefits for your health, including increased fertility. Increasing moderate physical activity has positive effects on fertility for women and men, especially people with obesity. Moderation is the key. Excessive high-intensity exercise has been said to decrease fertility in certain women.
3)Eat foods rich in antioxidants
Antioxidants like folate and zinc may improve fertility for both men and women. They deactivate the free radicals in your body, which can damage both sperm and egg cells. Foods such as fruits, vegetables, nuts, and grains are packed full of beneficial antioxidants like vitamins C and E, folate, beta-carotene, and lutein. Eating more of these healthy foods shouldn’t hurt the effort, it is rather a natural treatment for infertility for females. This is how to cure infertility in female naturally
4)Cut down on carbs if you have PCOS
Following a lower-carb eating plan (where less than 45 percent of calories come from carbs) is generally recommended for women with PCOS. Lower-carb diets may help you maintain a healthy weight, reduce insulin levels, and encourage fat loss, all while helping menstrual regularity. Cut down on your carb intake to cure female infertility
5) Add in a multivitamin
If you take multivitamins, you may be less likely to experience ovulatory infertility. It was estimated that 20 percent of ovulatory infertility may be avoided if women consume 3 or more multivitamins per week. Micronutrients found in vitamins have essential roles in fertility. If you are trying to get pregnant, a multivitamin containing folate may be especially beneficial. Multivitamin is one of the natural remedies to female infertility
6) Take time to relax
Many females who are trying to conceive go through stress which is either internal or external. You need to realize that as your stress levels increase, your chances of getting pregnant decrease. This is likely due to the hormonal changes that occur when you feel stressed. Relaxing is one of the natural remedies to female infertility
7) Cut the caffeine
The link between caffeine and fertility is not yet conclusive. One older 1997 study suggests that women who consume more than 500 milligrams of caffeine daily take up to 9 1/2 months longer to get pregnant.
However, other studies did not find a strong link between caffeine intake and an increased risk of infertility.
Consider limiting your caffeine intake to one or two cups of coffee per day to be on the safe side. You should also give non-coffee options a try. It could be one of female infertility treatment
8) Aim for a healthy weight
Weight is one of the most influential factors when it comes to fertility for men and women. Being either underweight or overweight is associated with increased female infertility. This is because the amount of fat stored in your body influences menstrual function. Obesity especially is associated with lack of ovulation and menstrual irregularity
9) Check those iron levels
It’s time to start ingesting iron. Consuming iron supplements and non-heme iron, which comes from plant-based foods, may decrease the risk of ovulatory infertility. A study concluded that heme iron (from animal sources) had no effect on fertility and non-heme only had some benefit for women who already had iron deficiency. More evidence is needed to confirm whether iron supplements should be recommended to all women, especially if iron levels are already healthy. But making sure your iron levels are solid with your doctor is a good step.
10) Avoid excess alcohol
Alcohol intake can negatively affect fertility. However, it’s unclear how much alcohol is needed to cause this effect. A study conducted in 2016 found that having more than 14 alcoholic drinks is associated with a longer time to get pregnant.
11) Natural supplements
Certain natural supplements have been linked to increased fertility, especially in animal studies. Examples of these natural supplements are maca, bee pollen, bee propolis, and royal jelly. These are natural remedies to female infertility
12) Eat fewer refined carbs
It is not just the amount of carbs that matters but the type. Refined carbs are not beneficial. Examples are sugary foods, sugary drinks, and processed grains(like pasta, bread, and rice). These carbs are absorbed fast causing a spike in blood sugar and insulin levels. Also, PCOS is associated with high insulin levels, refined carbs can make it even worse. This is one of the Natural Treatment For Infertility For Female
13) Eat more fiber
Did you know that fiber helps your body to get rid of excess hormones and keeps blood sugar balanced? Some types of fiber can help remove excess estrogen by binding to it in the intestines. The excess estrogen is then removed from the body as a waste product. Soluble fiber such as avocados, sweet potatoes, oats, and fruits, with lower levels of estrogen and progesterone. Soluble fiber from fruit especially had the strongest association with lower concentrations of estrogen. Examples of high-fiber foods are whole grains, fruits, vegetables, and beans. The daily recommended intake of fiber for women is 25 grams per day and 31 grams for men. A study in 2009 found that eating 10 grams more cereal fiber per day was associated with a 44 percent lower risk of ovulatory infertility among women older than 32 years. However, the evidence on fiber is still mixed. Another study of 250 women aged 18 to 44 showed that increasing fiber by 5 g per day decreased hormone concentrations with a higher probability of anovulation (when ovulation doesn’t take place).
Check with your doctor on your current fiber intake to see if you should be eating more.
14) Indulge in protein sources
Replacing some animal proteins (such as meat, fish, and eggs) with vegetable protein sources (such as beans, nuts, and seeds) is linked to a reduced risk of infertility.
A study showed that when 5 percent of total calories came from vegetable protein instead of animal protein, the risk of ovulatory infertility decreased by more than 50%. Ingesting more fish correlates to a higher probability of live birth following infertility treatment. You should consider replacing some of the proteins in your diet with protein from vegetables, beans, lentils, and nuts.
15) Spermboost And Ovul8plus supplements
These are made for couples to correct infertility issues. They are the best natural remedies to female infertility and male infertility.
SpermBoost is a formulation of traditional herbs with empirical evidence for centuries but is now scientifically proven. The formulation is known to improve several parameters of sperm count, sperm viability, and motility by 300%; these herbs also reduce morphological damage.
To buy SpermBoost, CLICK HERE.
In the introduction, I pointed out that I will list the natural remedies to female infertility and I said you can stick to some numbers or just pick one, and that one is Ovul8plus for you and Spermboost for him.