Not certain whether sperm enters your body? Here’s everything on How to know if sperm enters your body.
What Happens During Sex?
During climax, a man ejaculates semen through his penis which leads to cum in the vagina. Semen contains millions of sperm cells that swim through the vagina and into the fallopian tube. if the penis enters the vagina without protection, and the man ejaculates, it is certain that the sperm has entered inside the woman’s body.
How To Know If Sperm Enters Your Body
1) Unprotected Anal Sex Can Make Sperm Enter Your Body
Sperm will likely go into your body during anal sex if your partner ejaculates around or inside your anus. Sometimes, semen and the sperm cells drip down towards the vagina during anal sex, it is likely that sperm cells may enter inside the vagina during this process.
2)Broken Condoms Mean That Sperm Has Entered Your Body
During vaginal sex, your condom can tear due to too much friction, insufficient lubrication, or due to contact with a sharp edge. Sometimes, although the chances are rare, the condom might break inside when ejaculation happens. These instances will allow the sperm to move up the vagina. This is why it is possible to get pregnant even while using condoms. To avoid insufficient lubrication during sex, use Passionplus
PassionPlus is a female natural aphrodisiac made by a female for females. It increases the female intimacy energy and libido through the incorporation of aphrodisiac herbs that increase the blood supply to the labia which in turn increase sensation and orgasm.
- it improves mood and desire
- it increases natural lubrication
- it enhances libido and feeling of intimacy
- it increases sexual pleasure
- it reduces problem during menopause
- it gives you stamina
- it gives intense and pleasurable orgasm
TO BUY PASSIONPLUS, CLICK HERE
3) Using Sex Toys During Sex Can Make Sperm To Enter Your Body
If you’re using sex toys during sex, some semen and sperm cell residue can be left behind on the sex toys. Using these sex toys close to the vagina or inside it can mean that the sperm has gone in.
4) Pre-cum May Lead To Sperm Inside You
The fluid released before ejaculation is called pre-ejaculate or pre cum. Pre-ejaculate is released before cum and it’s primary purpose is to lubricate and neutralize the acidity of the urethra for the sperm to have a clear path. Though it is believed that this fluid has no sperm, studies show that 4 out of 100 women can get pregnant with pre-ejaculate. Studies conclude that fluids released from the penis before ejaculation may contain sperm. Hence, there are chances of getting pregnant from pre-cum.
5)Blow Jobs Do Not Mean That Sperm is Inside You
When a man is aroused during oral sex, he may orgasm and release semen in his partner’s mouth. If the person giving oral sex chooses to swallow the semen (or cum), sperm is inside their body i.e. entered their body.
Studies say that a woman does not get pregnant when a sperm goes inside her mouth during oral sex, as the sperm cells do not survive beyond the digestive system. This means that the sperm cells cannot swim past the digestive system and across to the uterus to fertilize an egg.
How To Prevent Sperm From Entering Your Body
- Even though getting pregnant through anal sex is unlikely, people avoiding pregnancy should use condom
- To prevent broken condom during sex, use a quality and fresh condom, also, use a water based lube lubricant or use Passionplus to have a natural lubricant
- Make sure to wipe off any wet semen off your sex toys, if you are using it during sex so as to prevent sperm from entering your body
Can A Woman Feel When Sperm Enters Her Body?
- Can you know when the sperm enters your body? How does a woman feel when sperm enters her body? The feeling of sperm entering a woman’s vagina is subjective. Despite there being no definite answer to judge whether the sperm has entered inside, if the penis is inside the vagina, it is almost certain the sperm has entered.
- Can a woman feels sperm enters her mouth while giving oral sex? a woman can feel sperm enter her mouth when a man is on the edge of pleasure and ejaculates in her mouth. When she feels sperm enter, she can either choose to spit or swallow. In the case of oral sex, sperm will reach your stomach. Just like any other food item, you will not feel its presence in your stomach. It will simply get digested.
- Can a woman feel sperm in her stomach? No. a woman cannot feel sperm in her stomach. Post sexual intercourse, your stomach will feel exactly like it did before. Sperm is deposited in the deepest part of your vagina- the cervix. If you are fertile enough, a small amount of sperm may move up through an open cervix, into your uterine cavity. After the cervix is closed, the rest of the sperm will likely leak out.
How does a man feel after releasing sperm?
Once a man has released sperm, his penis is biologically designed to gradually lose its erection and become flaccid. The period after a man orgasms and before he gets his next erection is medically known as the refractory period. After releasing sperm, muscles of most men relax and they begin to feel drowsy or sleepy.
Low Sperm Count
Low sperm count means the fluid (semen) you ejaculate during an orgasm contains fewer sperm than normal. In this post I am going to show you the symptoms of low sperm count and exactly what you need to do to increase your sperm count.
A low sperm count is called oligospermia. An entire absence of sperm is named azoospermia. Your sperm count is less than normal if you’ve got fewer than 20 million sperm per milliliter of semen.
SpermBoost is a formulation of traditional herbs with empirical evidence for centuries but now scientifically proven. The formulation is known to improve several parameters of sperm count, sperm viability and motility by 300%; these herbs also reduce morphological damage.
Benefits of taking Spermboost
- It increases the motility of your sperm
- Helps boost your sperm production
- Makes you fertile if you have a low sperm count.
- Reduces morphological damage – making your sperm maintain their shape
- And many more…
To buy SpermBoost, CLICK HERE.
Can a girl push sperm out and not get pregnant?
No. If sperm has come in contact with the vaginal canal in any way, there is always a possibility of becoming pregnant, no matter how slim. The only way to avoid pregnancy is to use protection in the form of a condom during sexual intercourse.
Are you a female trying to conceive? use Ovul8plus
BENEFITS OF TAKING OVUL8PLUS
- regulates menstrual cycle
- treats hormonal imbalance
- corrects polycystic ovary syndrome(PCOS)
- restores and normalize ovulation(anovulation)
- enhanced fertility
- eliminates the effects of anti-sperm antibodies
- relieves menopausal symptoms
To buy Ovul8pus CLICK HERE
A Simple Way To Know If Sperm Enters Your Body
if your partner has a strong and intense ejaculation during unprotected sex, you can feel when sperm enters as the ejaculation shoots inside you. If your partner doesn’t ejaculate much, you cannot feel it. To cure this, use Randyfoods
With Randyfoods, You will be able to naturally:
- Get More Powerful erections – Develop ‘rock hard’ erections, each and every time no matter your age!
- Cure and prevent impotence – Temporary impotence will be a thing of the past!
- Have more sperm volume with better quality – If you have not noticed, according to women, a man’s sperm volume reflects his sexual abilities. If it is low, then he is a dud; if it is high, then he is a stud. This sick trend is taking a whole on all women, so men we just have to impress in that department.
- End premature ejaculation – Have sex for as long as you want, and satisfy her fully!
- Ejaculate further – Fire off like a cannon!
- Increased sexual stamina – Go for longer, stronger and YOU decide when you ejaculate
- Have explosive sex AND Increase your confidence – Pleasure your partner beyond her wildest dreams and willingly, she will address you ‘Sir’. This is my personal experience.
To buy Randyfoods, CLICK HERE
Also, you cannot feel when the sperm fertilizes the egg. However, when the fertilized egg is implanted, you can feel that in the form of cramps.
Can you get pregnant if you get sperm outside?
If a male ejaculates outside the vagina, the chances of pregnancy are less likely. Why is the risk low? This is because sperm lives outside of the vagina for a very short period of time. For 15 – 30 minutes to be exact. However, this has a slight chance. Many women believe chances of pregnancy are less if a man ejaculates outside the vagina. Though this is partly true, the best way to avoid pregnancy is by using contraception.
How to know if sperm enters your body.
if your partner has a strong and intense ejaculation during unprotected sex, you can feel it when sperm enters as the ejaculation shoots inside you. If your partner doesn’t ejaculate much, you cannot feel it.