Let’s talk about Erectile, male sexual organ and erectile problems, Most men experience erectile dysfunction, A treatment to ED is Randyfoods
Erectile means a male sexual organ becoming erect ready for sexual activity. An arousal occurs as a result of a visual, imaginary or stimuli. This causes the male penis to becomes erect because it is filled with blood resulting in its change in shape and size
The duration and quality of an erect penis is dependent on physical and psychological factors which include medications, health conditions, stress, age.
3 Stages Of An Erect Penis
An erected penis is seen because there’s a healthy mind-body joint effort which is led by the brain. The brain sends signals to the blood vessels, nerves and hormones. These all work together to achieve and maintain an erection.
1)The Soft / flaccid Penis
The normal state of the penis is a soft one. A phase where the blood flow to and from the penis is equal. It’s the state where there is no sexual arousal, stimulation from sight, touch, or a fantasy
2)The Swollen (tumescent) Penis
During a sexual stimulation, the brain and nerves increase the blood vessels and other tissue of the penis so that more blood flows into the penis than it flows out. This causes the penis to start to get erect.
3) The Erect (Rigid) Penis
As the visual, imagination or touch stimulation continues, the penis becomes more rigid. At this stage, the brain and nerves continue to send more blood to the penis and restrict blood flow from it which makes the penis fully erect, ready for masturbation, vaginal, anal, or oral sex.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) , sometimes referred to as impotence is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse.
Erectile dysfunction can cause stress, low self esteem, and relationship problems. Problems getting or keeping an erection can also be a sign of an underlying health condition that needs treatment and a risk factor for heart disease.
1 out of 10 adult males will experience ED on a long-term basis.
The inability to get an erection less than 20% of the time is normal and does not require treatment. However, failure or inability to achieve an erection more than 50% of the time means that there is a problem and treatment is needed.
Getting older does not necessarily mean ED Although, some older men may need more stimulation, these older men can still be able to achieve an erection and enjoy sexual intercourse.
Causes Of Erectile Dysfunction
- Certain medication
- Stress and anxiety
- Relationship Issue
- Low testosterone
READ MORE: CAUSES OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
Erectile Dysfunction Treatments: RANDYFOODS
The Amazing Secrets Of Some Rarely Eaten Foods. You Will Become a Stud In 7 Days Without Any Side Effects. This is 1000 % Natural and GUARANTEED!!!
Get More Powerful erections – Develop ‘rock hard’ erections, each and every time no matter your age! Cure and prevent Erectile Dysfunction- Temporary impotence will be a thing of the past! Last longer in bed! Have more semen volume with better quality.
You will be able to naturally:
- Get More Powerful erections – Develop ‘rock hard’ erections, each and every time no matter your age!
- Cure and prevent Erectile Dysfunction – Temporary impotence will be a thing of the past!
- Have more sperm volume with better quality – If you have not noticed, according to women, a man’s sperm volume reflects his sexual abilities. If it is low, then he is a dud; if it is high, then he is a stud. This sick trend is taking a whole on all women, so men we just have to impress in that department.
- End premature ejaculation and last longer in bed– Have sex for as long as you want, and satisfy her fully!
- Ejaculate further – Fire off like a cannon!
- Increased sexual stamina – Go for longer, stronger and YOU decide when you ejaculate
- Have explosive sex AND Increase your confidence – Pleasure your partner beyond her wildest dreams and willingly, she will address you ‘Sir’. This is my personal experience.
TO BUY RANDYFOODS, CLICK HERE
Reviews On Randyfoods
“I am a very pleased and satisfied customer . Your product is very good . Forget the blue and beige pills , and all their counterparts. They are all stimulants and not great for health. Spend your hard earned money to correct this problem instead. I’ll also be placing an order to try your Spermboost product in a short while , as funds become available . Thank you.” – AHMADU D.
“This is a good product I used some time ago. My libido was quite low then as nothing turns me on again. My wife felt resented as she didn’t turn me on. I know she’s not the problem because it’s the same scenario with my lady friend. It was randy foods that increased my libido. What I love most is the intensity of my ejaculation. So good.” Tom
“A great product that saved my marriage. I suffered ED close to a year. I could not be with my wife during that period. I should quickly state here for people to know that money alone doesn’t make women happy. My wife was not happy and also frustrated and at a time moved to another room. Whenever I thought I had used something to help me and go to her, I always felt disappointed because it’s either it will be very difficult to raise erection or just ejaculated within seconds after insertion. I simply lost hope. Then I stumbled upon this randyfood on google. Gave it a trial and then tried it myself with an old friend. I was happy with my performance. The relationship with my wife has greatly improved. I have finished my dosage but I still keep a pack at home. Just in case.”
TO BUY RANDYFOODS, CLICK HERE
ICD 10 Code For Erectile Dysfunction
ICD-10 is an International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision, Clinical Modification. ICD is a system that is used by physicians, health information managers, nurses, coders and health care providers to classify and code all diagnoses, symptoms and also procedures recorded in conjunction with hospital care in the United States.
ICD 10 is published by the World Health Organization (WHO) which uses unique alphanumeric codes to identify known diseases and other health related issues.
ICD-10-CM Coding Rules for Erectile dysfunction, impotence
- N52.9 is applicable to adult patients aged 15 – 124 years inclusive.
- N52.9 is applicable to male patients.
According to this data, below is the clinical information based only for the United States, which took effect from October 1, 2021. Other international versions may differ
- A disorder characterized by the persistent or recurrent inability to achieve or to maintain an erection during sexual activity.
- An inability to have an erection of the penis adequate for sexual intercourse.
- Erectile dysfunction (Ed) is when a man has trouble getting or keeping an erection. Ed becomes more common as you get older. But male sexual dysfunction is not a natural part of aging. Some people have trouble speaking with their doctors about sex. But if you have Ed, you should tell your doctor. Ed can be a sign of health problems. It may mean your blood vessels are clogged. It may mean you have nerve damage from diabetes. If you don’t see your doctor, these problems will go untreated. Your doctor can offer several new treatments for ed. For many men, the answer is as simple as taking a pill. Getting more exercise, losing weight or stopping smoking may also help.
- Inability to perform sexual intercourse.
- The inability in the male to have a penile erection due to psychological or organ dysfunction.
Erectile tissue simply means any tissue that is capable of stiffening or engorging with blood. Sexual erectile tissue experiences increased blood flow during sexual arousal, which makes them become engorged with blood, enlarging and stiffening. Erectile tissue is found in both male and female
Erectile Tissue In Male
Erectile tissue is found in the male penis causing blood flows in and less flow out during sexual arousal The male penis composed of three sections and these sections all work together to have an erect penis
- The corpus cavernosum. its plural cavernosa, are the two columns of tissue seen along the sides of the penis. When blood fills these tissues, it causes an erection.
- the central compartment (the corpus spongiosum). The corpus spongiosum, a sponge-like tissue which runs along the front of the penis and ends at the glans penis. It surrounds the urethra keeping it open
- The urethra runs through the corpus spongiosum, urine and sperm passes through urethra outside the male’s body.
Erectile Tissue In Female
In female tissues, the vagina and clitoris contain corpora cavernosa which respond to nerve reflexes during sexual arousal. The arousal causes blood to flow to the labia majora and labia minora is increased, these tissues become engorged with blood, making the labia flatten and open.
The clitoris also becomes enlarged and stiff in a manner identical to an erected penis. The vagina upper portion expands and retracts the uterus and cervix, forming an enlarged space.
Men and women’s nipples also experience an erection. During sexual arousal, muscles surrounding the tissues contract, blood vessels become engorged and the nipples become erect.
Erect nipples could also happen during breast-feeding, caused by fear or excitement, or in response to cold temperatures.
Erectile Tissue Damage
Erectile tissue damage is a damage to the tissue of sexual organs. Though it’s a rare condition, the effect can be quite damaging.
Causes Of Erectile Tissue Damage
- Automobile accidents
- machine accidents
- gunshot wounds
- Self mutilation
Signs Of Erectile Tissue Damage
The following signs are red flags for possible erectile tissue damage:
- audible snapping or popping sound
- Instant loss of erection
- A severe pain after an injury
- Dark bruising or discoloration above the injured area
- A curved penis
- A blood discharge from the penis
- Experiencing Difficult urination
Treatment Of Erectile Tissue Damage
Erectile tissue damage usually requires surgery. The surgeon will use stitches to close the tear in the tunica albuginea and corpus cavernosum. The main reasons for treatment are to restore or maintain the ability to have erections and preserve urinary function.
After the surgery, It is necessary to stay behind typically for one to three days. The doctor will prescribe pain medication and antibiotics. It usually takes up to months to fully heal after follow-up exams to check on the progress of healing, examining the penis veins and arteries, the blood flow assess
Sexual abstainace is necessary for at least a month after surgery.
Studies show that surgeries conducted on Erectile tissue damage have good results in over 90 percent of cases. However, Some men may experience side effects after the repair, which includes erectile dysfunction, curvy penis, and painful erections.
I hope you had a great time reading about Erectile and some topics that surrounds it, Before you leave check through this supplement, Randyfoods that gives a cure to all erectile problems